Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichgnd on 05/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This blue flexible waterproof keyboard is great and its material is perfect and of great quality. The color is very nice and the texture is nice as well. Cons:The keys of this flexible keyboard are very hard to tap on, sometimes you can not even type correctly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManuel2010 on 10/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very practical, easy to clean, good price.has only 3mm.is flexible and and water resistant.affordable price.Plug and Play Moderately cheap.Waterproof, Any liquid can get on it, and it won't damage it Easy to clean Nice Package Easy.This is a really handy keybo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjinniFire on 06/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Flexible, and very easy to store. Plug and Play Moderately cheap Cons:Keys only sometimes register Impossible to type fast, you have to always look to see if the key you hit actually registered. OtherThoughts:This is a bad keyboard to use, but is cool to show off t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnimevil on 06/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Waterproof, Any liquid can get on it, and it won't damage it Easy to clean Nice Package Easy to store Very well built Very resistant Cons:Need to press it really hard to make it work. It needs a flat surface, otherwise keys will be pressed accidently Not very long usb c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWebbuster on 07/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a really handy keyboard. I use it when I work on a server computer when no other keyboard is available. Cons:No cons, this keyboard works like a charm. Maybe a little con is when it's on an unstable backgroud the keys are not working properly, but what... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjepperten on 07/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a very handy piece of equipment, when you are traveling on the bus or train and such. it is not very easy do destroy in any way because of the flexibillity. another pro in this product is the low price, at my country for an example, one of these cost 40 $ at a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWebbuster on 03/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This keyboard does what it should do, nothing more nothing less. If you work in IT like I do and work with servers in datacenters you know that sometimes you can't find a keyboard. With this keyboard you have solved that problem. Perfect product... Cons:No con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrSaturn on 09/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros for this product: - Waterproof: This keyboard, being completely waterproof, is really easy to clean. Also means if you spill you cola on it, you can just shake it off or pour some water on it and it'll be as good as new. - Portability: The light, flexible... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypurenoise on 07/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Have more than one computer: - now i easily work on several computers[including 3rd notebook]. - very useful for multitasking in one place without switching keyboards between computers. Blind 10 finger print: - i print without looking on keyboard, and with thi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMinardo on 06/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a really good keyboard for the price and is very very funny you can play at night without any sound or noise ^^ - Very Flexile - Strong Rubber - Good Quality (wire too) - QWERTY Layout - Three fast energy buttons (wake up, sleep, power) - Good traking Pe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections