DX » Community » Reviews » Camouflage in Poker Playing (Charming Party Magic Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTrueMagic on 07/30/2013

- Easy to use and perform, even 6 years old could perform it. - USPCC Bicycle deck and card design. - Can be performed using deck switch so the spectator won't suspect the deck is gimmicked. - The price is great, very cheap comparing to other magic stores. - The spectator can't inspect the deck at the ... Read more

Vanishing deck 3 Vanishing deck 2 Vanishing deck 1 Card Guard

0 0 0

• posted byEitayc on 10/25/2012

Nice trick. The box quality is nice but not more then that. It is a bit small so it is hard to put the card box inside. The card box quality is good but the edges are white so you can see it from the front, I had to paint it, but it is hard to do and not exact as the machine could do it on the factory.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexoloss on 08/23/2012

Very good magic with which not one man hoodwink. And for this price very very recommend this magic trick with a deck of cards. The package I received undamaged and in just 11 days. Deck of cards looks very convincing. It's not very good spilled my drink on it and now closes the wrong package. Could there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGhossler on 03/28/2012

as far as i got the product for less than a week... its well build and does what it should. The trick is good, depends on how you perform it obviously. When i read the reviews and saw the pics.. i thought there was a bicycle deck included... this is clearly NOT the case. So i was a bit disappointed so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysimon19911 on 03/18/2012

- Nice trick that fools everybody, I love it! It's soooooo simple and so powerfull! Love it :-) - It's made to use with Bicycle cards, so it has a Bicycle back! - One fake Bicycle card is included, that's good to use by doing the trick. No cons at all: This is a cheap powerful truck that doesn't need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynalana on 04/29/2011

Its a very easy to use magic trick and Its an awesome trick and will even puzzle the most puzzling minds.very good i love it. the only down side is the package quality and the instructions just google the vanishing deck tutorial and you'll get a result . I think it should have better build quality and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXDIRK on 04/03/2011

It's a nice little magic trick you can show to people but it doesn't have any real purpose other than pleasing children and maybe some adults too. Nice and really cheap for a trick, people usually sell this kind of stuff for a bit more. It looks like bicycle decks. Maybe the plastic is a little but it'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylorkdesigns on 09/14/2010

High quality Easy to use Great effect Requires no learning. An object more to their routines You need this to please children Great magic object For me everything perfect. Encounter not any defect. Too cheap for this great effect. When I saw this play on "dealextreme.com" buy it immediately.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjftamayo on 03/05/2010

Everything is pros. The box has the back of Bicycle (at least that I received). The card inside it's or seems to be a bicycle card. Product quality is enough. The proposed routine is quite funny… Perhaps the box is a bit bright… compared to a true box but this is not a problem depending of lights you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections