DX » Community » Reviews » Through Money Pen (Charming Party Magic Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydewzs on 06/06/2014

These are the same ones that the magic dealers will sell to you for $14. Why pay that price. I don't know why the magic dealers just don't by directly from here and pass the savings on to magicians. These work well and if I lose one for the price I have extra. The only thing is that they look like cheap pens. other that that there is no cons. The magnets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytransalpino650 on 09/30/2013

Calidad suficiente. Buena relación calidad precio. Aunque mejorable, tiene una buena terminación. Tiene tinta de verdad, con lo que puede mostrarse incluso que puede escribir. El capuchón del bolígrafo queda un poco suelto y a veces puede resultar poco creible para pasar por un bolígrafo normal. Pero es válido. El dispensador ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCBrianA on 12/26/2012

Simple to work this trick after a little practice. I won't go into great details, but I found that holding the pen gripped in my palm and the bill in the same hand made things easier The cap was cracked, but it was a simple hairline crack that a drop of instant glue fixed. Most people have seen this trick, but it is a good one to do in a bar, after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Good price. Nice trick If you like to show magictrick to your younger familymembers this trick is really cool. It is easy to understand, and after 15 mins of practice you can do it quite convincing. The English instructions were awful, but the pictures were okay. The pen looks cheap and honestly uncommon. The picture shows a thumbtip, but mine didn'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byidayboy on 05/05/2010

Cheap, easy to master, great reactions from people of all ages & gender. Best trick to start from in magic making! I bought my previous pen at another shop for price three times higher that on deal extreme Quality can be a little better... Pen looks awfully cheap but seems that it's does not affect on the impression it makes on people I would recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaugustas on 03/15/2009

Very unusual and real looking illusion! Easy to learn. Magnet is strong enough and it is possible to pull quickly the bill from the pen. Not very common pen, but nobody will notice if the pen is not laying around for a long time after the trick is performed. Made of plastic - so be careful not dropping of otherwise damaging this magic pen. Use newer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartyn123 on 08/14/2008

I bought this one to try if it worked to order a product from Dealextreme. And yes, it worked and I received this wonderful, magic pen. It is actually quite a nice trick, and sometimes people really are surprised about how I did that trick. But often they can guess what the trick's about. The product is a little bit fragile. Mine is already broken, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagicmatt on 06/01/2008

Nice trick for beginners. Great for performing for little kids and family. Its fun to play around with. With a little practice it can be rather believable. The English instructions were awful, but the pictures were okay. The pen looks cheap and honestly uncommon. The picture shows a thumbtip, but mine didn't come with one. I've been performing magic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySBloP on 11/23/2007

Good price. Nice trick The english manual is poorly written. If you like to show magictrick to your younger familymembers this trick is really cool. It is easy to understand, and after 15 mins of practice you can do it quite convincing. This is a neat trick. It is quite simple but looks great. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections