DX » Community » Reviews » Through Money Pen (Charming Party Magic Set)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCBrianA on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple to work this trick after a little practice. I won't go into great details, but I found that holding the pen gripped in my palm and the bill in the same hand made things easier Cons:The cap was cracked, but it was a simple hairline crack that a drop of i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price. Nice trick Cons:If you like to show magictrick to your younger familymembers this trick is really cool. It is easy to understand, and after 15 mins of practice you can do it quite convincing. OtherThoughts:The English instructions were awful, but the picture... Read more

1 0
  • posted byidayboy on 05/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, easy to master, great reactions from people of all ages & gender. Best trick to start from in magic making! I bought my previous pen at another shop for price three times higher that on deal extreme Cons:Quality can be a little better... Pen looks awful... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartyn123 on 08/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this one to try if it worked to order a product from Dealextreme. And yes, it worked and I received this wonderful, magic pen. It is actually quite a nice trick, and sometimes people really are surprised about how I did that trick. But often they can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagicmatt on 06/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice trick for beginners. Great for performing for little kids and family. Its fun to play around with. With a little practice it can be rather believable. Cons:The English instructions were awful, but the pictures were okay. The pen looks cheap and honestly unc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySBloP on 11/23/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price. Nice trick Cons:The english manual is poorly written. OtherThoughts:If you like to show magictrick to your younger familymembers this trick is really cool. It is easy to understand, and after 15 mins of practice you can do it quite convincing. Bott... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections