DX » Community » Reviews » Svengali Deck Card (Charming Party Magic Set)
Customer’s impression:
Fun Buena Calidad Very Satisfied PRECIO
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytyl3r2 on 12/27/2014

Pros: La calidad de la baraja es buena y por el precio que tiene no se puede pedir mas Cons: Ninguno

Impression:Buena Calidad,PRECIO;

0 0 0

• posted bynickvans on 09/24/2014

it's a fun deck to use for lots of magic tricks the down side is you can only use it once per person because they always pick the same card. you can make them thing that's what you want though

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byRomeiro on 08/02/2014

Pros: Great deck, the cards not only look good but have a great quality, seems like it will last for a long time, excelent purchase Cons: None so far Other thoughts: Buy it, you won't regret.

Impression:Very Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bydjdas on 01/13/2014

Very nice card set, quality is quite good, cards are very easy to handle. I'm not a pro but I was able to do some tricks and the effect was very good. None of notice Very nice card set, quality is quite good, cards are very easy to handle. I'm not a pro but I was able to do some tricks and the I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybetogroo on 10/30/2012

I already knew the quality of BicyclB decks. It comes sealed in a beautiful package. Also accompanies the manual with instructions and illustrations. The trick is very easy to do and enchant the viewer. Nothing on this product. This is the famos Svengali deck (radio deck for Brazilians). a I... Read more

Svengali Deck

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere