Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byk3bab on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks good Works stable and flawlessly (so far). Just plug and play Has input for AC adapter (even though not included) Included USB cable has some length on it Cons:The plastic maybe feels a bit cheap? But at least it feels like it isn't going to fall apart. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeMund on 08/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, convenient and easy to store. Handy to bring it on a trip or to friends. It is fast and not notice any loss of data. Long cable and the great benefit of standard cables. Have used all the ports at the same time without problems. Stylish and simple in its design.... Read more

Mini USB  hub with usb stick
    0 0
  • posted byMalvineous on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works without DC power, being powered by the upstream USB port. Can get 5VDC out of the DC connector with the appropriate cable. Any 5V regulated DC adapter can be used to power downstream devices, if done carefully. Cons:DC input is directly connected to the... Read more

7 0
  • posted byBlacktxandy on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, works plug-and-play on my windows 7 x64 notebook and windows 8 x64 as well... sheap and simple to use. It came with a usb cable that can do the job for this part. Cons:The building quality isn't the best... but for only 6 bucks, its good enough O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySSlit on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As my old silly ufo shaped USB hub has died after 10 years of serving (i always hated this silly shaped device and finally it has died), it was time for another hub. Personally I hate silly shapes like pig, monkey or something. So I was looking not only for so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPetey4tw on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Previous USB hubs I had tried had trouble delivering enough power for a simple keyboard and mouse. This hub however has no such issues. with all 4 ports populated it continues to work reliably. The one I received was white rather than black. Light on top is blue. Cons:I... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGeeJiiZet on 12/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's small and lightweight, still feeling quite sturdy. Comes with a nice looking Micro-USB cable for plugging it into a computer or other host. As with any USB hub, it works plug-and-play. It also has DC input for external 5V power supply in case you want to use more p... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychneves on 08/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small and very useful, I connect keyboard, mouse, printer, etc.. I call it just making the notebook very easy time to unplug the notebook to hang out with. Pequeno, e bem útil, consigo ligar teclado, mouse, impressora, etc. Ligo apenas ele no notebook tor... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysuperboy on 01/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This usb hub is pretty small and compact and works as advertises. Mine came in white and it has a nice looking blue led when it is in use. It works perfectly for pc and ps3. Cons:It does not comes with an external power supply and might not be able to provide... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydchwbreuer on 11/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I just connected it to my macbook pro without using an additional power cable. it directly blinked blue and when i connected my mouse, iphone 3G, printer and external harddrive they were all running just fine.cable is long enough to hide the device behind my 2.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections