Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byk3bab on 02/05/2014

Looks good Works stable and flawlessly (so far). Just plug and play Has input for AC adapter (even though not included) Included USB cable has some length on it The plastic maybe feels a bit cheap? But at least it feels like it isn't going to fall apart. Could be a bit more distance between the ports ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjafuentes on 01/04/2014

The product is correctly built. Works in windows XP, windows 7 an ubuntu 12.04 x86. Compatible with USB 1.x and 2.0. Four ports are working perfectly. I have connect a USB to Serial port adapter, a pendrive, Kinect and a keyboard. The cable length is enough. The sticker on the case has been taken off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byndsinister on 01/01/2014

Does what it should, USB hub At the beginning it won't work, I had to play with the power plug until the led turned on. Before I realized that, I tried different USB ports, fortunately it realized it's the device and not my USB ports which are causing the problem medium quality, if the power was working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatmast3r on 10/28/2013

It looks nice and works perfectly fine. It doesn't feel very well built but so far it hasn't given up on me. The power connecter on the side is not actually needed. it works simply by connecting it to an usb port. There is no power-supply included or needed. I'm running it with 3 USB-devices at the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvstarc10 on 09/09/2013

There is no direct negative but if I have to find something that would be that it can not be still. It glides easily on hard su... Does not come with the DC adapter, and the DC jack is a bit smaller than most common DC plugs here. ub USB est assez petit et compact et fonctionne comme promet. La mienne ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeMund on 08/20/2013

Small, convenient and easy to store. Handy to bring it on a trip or to friends. It is fast and not notice any loss of data. Long cable and the great benefit of standard cables. Have used all the ports at the same time without problems. Stylish and simple in its design. No disturbing logos or so. There ... Read more

Mini USB  hub with usb stick

0 0 0

• posted byMalvineous on 05/04/2013

Works without DC power, being powered by the upstream USB port. Can get 5VDC out of the DC connector with the appropriate cable. Any 5V regulated DC adapter can be used to power downstream devices, if done carefully. DC input is directly connected to the power pins on the *upstream* USB port. This means ... Read more

0 0 7

• posted byBlacktxandy on 04/11/2013

Good quality, works plug-and-play on my windows 7 x64 notebook and windows 8 x64 as well... sheap and simple to use. It came with a usb cable that can do the job for this part. The building quality isn't the best... but for only 6 bucks, its good enough Im using it to expand my usb ports on my notebook.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySSlit on 03/29/2013

As my old silly ufo shaped USB hub has died after 10 years of serving (i always hated this silly shaped device and finally it has died), it was time for another hub. Personally I hate silly shapes like pig, monkey or something. So I was looking not only for something working good, but also looking simple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPetey4tw on 12/20/2012

Previous USB hubs I had tried had trouble delivering enough power for a simple keyboard and mouse. This hub however has no such issues. with all 4 ports populated it continues to work reliably. The one I received was white rather than black. Light on top is blue. I think the original USB cable was a ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections