DX » Community » Reviews » Nail Art Beads Set (Assorted 2-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythisbr on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:In the package comes a lot of little shiny things to decorate your nails, seems it will never ends! Its really cute and the pink instrument helps a lot.Cons:The nails aren't that good, i dont plan to use it, but if you will, i think this wont take a long time to break. One... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoliktkm on 08/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very cheap. For this price here in Russia you won't by even one box with beads. Easy to use. No need any instructions or special abilities. The package is great and i think many little girls like it. Cons:The glue is not so good. I'd recommend not to use it. Al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLillium on 01/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:These are really cutely packaged, and I'm sure many little girls would be attracted to the packaging alone. They're really fun to use and it comes with a wide variety of shapes. Not all of them look like gemstones, some are just flat, 2D shapes made of plastic. The nails... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvltmichelle on 03/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really cute. The rhinestones are much better in quality than expected. The pieces are small, but that makes them look better on nails (not too gaudy looking). The patterns on the artificial nails are printed in good resolution.Cons:Mine didn't come assorted. The boxes are... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections