Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHerrCann on 11/13/2013

Adheres to any flat surface with the suction cups. spiderman themed! (always a win). does what it says. looks like it says. the product given for the price is very good :) The paint job in mine is almost perfect but it does have some parts where the paint does not match the plastic form (it is not noticeable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelcaminoss396 on 09/29/2013

this i bought, with other marvel super heroes products to make a super heroes room for my son. He realy liked it, an it sticks to doors and windows so he can easily replace this himself, at 5 years old. Build quality is great, it has verry good details and is paited very good. maybe the "real"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucasteix on 09/24/2013

It's a very nice toy, i will buy in other times. It's beautfull in my room's wall. I'm happy with this product. Awesome! For a good price and fast ship ( I'm brazilian and this product come in my house in 17 days. This product have problems in the suction cup. It's a very nice toy, i will buy in other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeandro R on 06/22/2013

Lightness and ease of use xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Plastic material. I thought it was rubber. It ... Read more

Opening packaging

0 0 0

• posted bypycobiunix2 on 06/12/2013

I like very much the spider man, so when i looked to this item I didn't have doubt I bought it. you can put it in your car or in your bedroom. It is a very beautiful and it is made by a hard plastic, so it is very hard to break. =). the price is excellent, and you can buy for a gift too, principally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhobiwouane on 11/29/2012

it's spider-man guys !!! and as any spider fan, i just love it the suit if very weel reproduced, the SD type or representation if very cute, and the price is pretty low so: good point !! :) it's very light ... i expected it to be a bit heavier ... you really feet it's empty, and the plastic if very thin.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzivley on 09/28/2012

I saw one of these (the red/blue version) hanging on my friend's cork-board, instead of using the suction cups, he placed the hole of the hand on a pin, which fits great. My son loves spiderman so I ordered both a red/blue and a black one, he loves them! Now I've got myself another black one for my office ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoctaa on 08/23/2012

- Good quality - Cool color - It sticks very easly - Not heavy, of course (it'd fall) - You can move its head. It's cool. - Look cool. Mine came with a suction cup left. I put it back but It comes out once in a while. Not a big deal. I don't think it's really a "con", it could be because it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydhernandez43 on 07/29/2012

It is a very good item, these buying something at very low cost, works perfect dont have the best finishes but have good mechanics, the colors are very bright and tasteful for the type of item and you can be sure that where you put it or use it worked perfect without any doubt one suction cup have problems ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byguilhermeganso on 08/27/2011

It is a very cool toy. Actually delivers what it promises, the wall is equal to the Spider Men. It serves as something more decorative, since it is not a toy very articulate. --- É um brinquedo muito bacana. Realmente cumpre o que promete, fica na parede igual ao Homen Aranha. Serve mais como algo ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections