Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRhomicron on 02/14/2014

it's spider-man guys !!! and as any spider fan, i just love it the suit if very weel reproduced, the SD type or representation if very cute, and the price is pretty low so: good point !! :) it's very light ... i expected it to be a bit heavier ... you really feet it's empty, and the plastic if very thin.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMalle on 02/10/2013

Big is huge compared to body which i find funny but that's a good thing. Full plastic so it's pretty durable. Rotating head. Suction cups can be changed. Excellent price. Suction cups it comes with are too small or too weak to hold it on some surfaces. Would probably be best to change suction cups and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhobiwouane on 11/29/2012

it's spider-man guys !!! and as any spider fan, i just love it the suit if very weel reproduced, the SD type or representation if very cute, and the price is pretty low so: good point !! :) it's very light ... i expected it to be a bit heavier ... you really feet it's empty, and the plastic if very thin.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byBebeck on 11/25/2012

The product is a very cheap product for what it is. The quality of the product is good. The color (paint) is very good. The size of the product is very good. Initially it does not works very well. Very dificult to put on glasses. If you put the product on glasses and forget it, it will be on the floor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydreacko on 08/29/2012

It is bigger that I expect and a very nice product. It look really nice and very "spiderman style" the suction cups stick very well, I put it on the batrhoom mirror 2 weeks ago and it hasen't fallen. The very well painted without the tipical errors of this kind of toys The head is "soft&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaro13 on 07/03/2012

a fantastic toy for any child who likes Spider-Man. resistant plastic, it is also quite large or some reason the suction cup was completely flat which is not added to the surfaces may be a tall order but would be good in any product with suction cups come with a spare pair The price is very affordable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLNeuman on 04/16/2012

- High level of cuteness :), kids and adults find it adorable. - Not sure how long it can hold onto a smooth surface, but there are many places you could use it. - Buying one pays for one meal of a hungry spider somewhere in the world. -Build quality is not so good: mine loses it's left hand suction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguilhermeganso on 08/27/2011

It is a very cool toy. Actually delivers what it promises, the wall is equal to the Spider Men. It serves as something more decorative, since it is not a toy very articulate. --- É um brinquedo muito bacana. Realmente cumpre o que promete, fica na parede igual ao Homen Aranha. Serve mais como algo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysven23 on 07/26/2011

Looks really cool from a distance. It's very cute. The plastic looks good. His position is very spider-man like. Spider-man fans will really appreciate it. You can think of a ton of places to put it. Build quality could be a little better. Mine didn't glue really well. Paint job in mine is not very good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeliever11 on 07/13/2011

-Kids will love it! -Good for decoration and display -Fans of Spidey will love it -Suction cup strong enough to hold -Build material is strong -There is another black symbiote spiderman which you can buy to complement this red one -The quality of the making is not good -Spiderman feels "sticky"... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections