Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMalle on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Big is huge compared to body which i find funny but that's a good thing. Full plastic so it's pretty durable. Rotating head. Suction cups can be changed. Excellent price. Cons:Suction cups it comes with are too small or too weak to hold it on some surfaces. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhobiwouane on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's spider-man guys !!! and as any spider fan, i just love it the suit if very weel reproduced, the SD type or representation if very cute, and the price is pretty low so: good point !! :) Cons:it's very light ... i expected it to be a bit heavier ... you reall... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBebeck on 11/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is a very cheap product for what it is. The quality of the product is good. The color (paint) is very good. The size of the product is very good. Cons:Initially it does not works very well. Very dificult to put on glasses. If you put the product on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydreacko on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is bigger that I expect and a very nice product. It look really nice and very "spiderman style" the suction cups stick very well, I put it on the batrhoom mirror 2 weeks ago and it hasen't fallen. The very well painted without the tipical errors o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaro13 on 07/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:a fantastic toy for any child who likes Spider-Man. resistant plastic, it is also quite large Cons:or some reason the suction cup was completely flat which is not added to the surfaces OtherThoughts:may be a tall order but would be good in any product with suction cups... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLNeuman on 04/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- High level of cuteness :), kids and adults find it adorable. - Not sure how long it can hold onto a smooth surface, but there are many places you could use it. - Buying one pays for one meal of a hungry spider somewhere in the world. Cons:-Build quality is not so good:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguilhermeganso on 08/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very cool toy. Actually delivers what it promises, the wall is equal to the Spider Men. It serves as something more decorative, since it is not a toy very articulate. --- É um brinquedo muito bacana. Realmente cumpre o que promete, fica na parede igual ao H... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysven23 on 07/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks really cool from a distance. It's very cute. The plastic looks good. His position is very spider-man like. Spider-man fans will really appreciate it. You can think of a ton of places to put it. Cons:Build quality could be a little better. Mine didn't glu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeliever11 on 07/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Kids will love it! -Good for decoration and display -Fans of Spidey will love it -Suction cup strong enough to hold -Build material is strong -There is another black symbiote spiderman which you can buy to complement this red one Cons:-The quality of the making is not go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBibyz on 09/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. Looks like a baby spider man, because of his big head ! 2. Soo cute ! 3. Made of hard plastic ! 4. Really looks like he is cambling up ! Cons:1. Mine didn't glue really well ! 2. It is very heavy, soo it doesn't stay glue on the glass for a very long time !... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections