Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevilscarygeek on 05/30/2014

Has two slots and is compatible with PS1 and PS2 controllers. Automatic install in Windows; no drivers were needed. Literally plug it in and connect your PS1/2 controllers into it and you're good to go. None found. If you need to run this with computer games that don't recognize gamepads, use GlovePie to treat this as a keyboard. My only regret was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelos72 on 04/23/2014

Very good adaptor. Don't need to use quality psx controllers to play on your PC anymore, play with your original PS2 controllers. It's very cheap and you can connect up to two controllers at the same time. no need for installation also....just plug and play (my pc with windows 7) The cord is a bit short, it could be longer, but is longer enough if ypur ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeloitones on 04/14/2014

Very nice adaptar. Don't use low quality psx controllers to play on your PC anymore, play with your original PSX controllers. It's cheap and you can connect up to two controllers at the same time. I use it to play with my wheel and works perfectly, not only controllers, also wheels and other type of controllers are available. The cord is a bit short,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLittleNemo90 on 03/18/2014

Easy too use. Can have 2 controllers pluged in at the same time No installation needed, just plug-and-play None that i can think of. I still use mine and it still works fine The fact that the product is light blue when a playstation or a computer normally is not, makes me wonder if it does come in other colours, just not on this website.. Great product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydusflaesphan on 01/31/2014

I received this item in about 1 month and 5 days and the packaging was great. The little CD that was hidden inside the paper itself (i didn't even know it was there) was intact. There is no defect with the item at all and that is a plus. I installed, and everything went smoothly in about 2 minutes. I played my games and i have nothing to complain about.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriceTea on 12/10/2013

Plug and play ~! For people who want to play Stepmania with this, rest assured it does indeed work. Make sure you install the driver and press select+start+up simultaneously for dance pad mode. It is rather built cheaply, but as long as you're careful with it there shouldn't be a problem. Controller 1 and 2 seemed ... flipped? In western terms. 1 is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosuador on 12/07/2013

no more buying cheap and crappy low quality usb-ps2 controllers, use your own authentic PS2 controller with PC! -works perfectly with ePSXe emulator you can play Crash bandicoot and race with your friend on WipEOut for example just like on console -works with any game or emulator that supports controllers steam and snes-, c64- and atari-emulators all ... Read more

PS2 Game Controller parágrafo PC USB Converso
    0 0
  • posted byMario92 on 10/27/2013

It works. Not only that but it works with other devices like my android phone and PS3 as well! Windows drivers seems to work spot on with Windows 7 and even Linux it seems to work like it should. Of course older controllers miss home button so it's pain to use with first controller on PS3 or with Steams Big Picture. Other thing is that it actually uses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonasReiff on 10/24/2013

-Great way to make use of your old ps2 controllers -Makes it possible to play 2-player games on the pc -A lot of games are more fun to play with a controller (racing games, Fifa dark souls ect.) - Very cheap if you have ps2 controllers laying around -Most games works out of the box (windows 8, 64 bit) -Some games need tweaking, which can be difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolfrank on 10/21/2013

-Nice price -Good quality -Easy to use (Windows 8.1 pro), plug and play (didn't need to install any drivers from the included disc) -All the buttons of the PS1 controller are working properly, including analog. -Short cable to connect to pc (this can be solved with usb extension cables..) -The plastic used to for it is translucent and seems that it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections