Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byangelos72 on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good adaptor. Don't need to use quality psx controllers to play on your PC anymore, play with your original PS2 controllers. It's very cheap and you can connect up to two controllers at the same time. no need for installation also....just plug and play (my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeloitones on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice adaptar. Don't use low quality psx controllers to play on your PC anymore, play with your original PSX controllers. It's cheap and you can connect up to two controllers at the same time. I use it to play with my wheel and works perfectly, not only cont... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMario92 on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works. Not only that but it works with other devices like my android phone and PS3 as well! Windows drivers seems to work spot on with Windows 7 and even Linux it seems to work like it should. Cons:Of course older controllers miss home button so it's pain to use with f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJokkk on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- no more buying cheap and crappy low quality usb-ps2 controllers, use your own authentic PS2 controller with PC! -works perfectly with ePSXe emulator you can play Crash bandicoot and race with your friend on WipEOut for example just like on console -works wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDufy1 on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:definitely the best piece of product i ever bought on DX. under windows 7 just plug in and play. it comes with drivers, but windows 7 dont need them. Controller works perfectly. Analog sticks are real analog. all the buttons are fully functional as they supposed, switch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunicejo on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very cheap and works perfectly. Easy to set up and use. Just plug it in and enjoy. I have tried it with many games, emulator and controller and it works always fine. Cons:The materials feel a little bit low quality. So I would recommend to handle it care... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBorjaRS on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It allowed me to recycled an old PS2 pad, so that I saved money from not having to buy a new one. Also, I could continue playing with a pad which I am very used to. It has 2 ports, so you can conect (at least) two pads. Cons:It's not really a con. I don't know if it will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClericlaw on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good converter, simply plug and play and install the drivers. Load up your favorite games and then play. It is a very simple device to use. The quality is good as the controllers fit into the device firmly and securely. There is good response time, and no noti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharliemtz on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works with non-official ps2 gamepads. It doesn't need third party drivers, just plug and play. If you want to, you can install third party drivers incuded in a disc that comes with the device. Cons:I haven't been able to make the gamepad vibrate. I don't know if this can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIsaquim123 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap; - Not so ugly (xD); - Don't need to buy a usb controlller, having all the build quality of a original ps2 controller; - Good to play action games and emulators; Cons:- I took about 30 min looking for softwares and tutorials to know how to configure it;... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections