Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDanielbleker on 02/15/2017

pros: cheap way to use existing ps2 controllers on pc games cons; short cable

Impression:Works Good;

0 0 0

• posted bySpeedir on 02/14/2017

Work perfect. I have windows 7 64 and i play mortal kombat and another fighting games without any problem. Buy it ;)

Impression:good,perfect,excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byruthhansen86 on 01/27/2017

It works really well, i have 2 PS2 controller (dualshock) and they work flawlessly when the thing is set up 3 of the 4 files in the .rar file linked in the description triggers my antivirus software, but the last one doesn't, and this seems to be the correct driver to install.

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by10623533 on 10/11/2016

Pros: Device that converts old playstation controllers to be workable on a computer, able to have 2 controllers plugged in at the same time so playing with friends is possible. Cons: None Anyone who has controllers from ps2, just get this and make full use of it than throwing away controllers so... Read more

0 0 3

• posted by9323945 on 08/12/2016

There is a CD with it, but it is hard to use. But it works, and it's cheap.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byDroo98 on 07/01/2016

Pros: Just plug and play. Simple product. Works perfectly. Cons: nothing I bought this product to play WWE 2k16 on my PC using my Dualshock 2 controllers. And it works perfectly!

0 0 0

• posted byedmundf on 04/05/2016

Not too much to say about this product. It is exactly as you would expect from the picture. reasonable build quality, no issues

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byvbtgm on 03/01/2016

Corresponde con la descripcion, funciona perfectamente

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byBuza on 02/11/2016

The adapter works and I have had no problems with it. I have used for over a year and it is still going strong. For it to work I didn't even have to insert the provided disk, windows itself downloaded all the drivers and recognized the controllers. The only thing to criticize is the looks. it not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZaurio on 02/01/2016

Pros: Producto barato y bueno, fácil de usar y sin ningún fallo cons: material débil y hay que tener cuidado al usarlo porque de verdad parece muy frágil Ya había comprado otro igual y este también llego bien, se demoró bastante pero finalmente llego en buenas condiciones

0 0 0

DX Everywhere