Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMisterRico on 05/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:+ Cheap price + The drivers CD contains Windows 7 drivers (I have tested only under XP) + Software in English Cons:- Quality could be improve further - I has cut some plastic to insert sim (I was not able before). - No "ReadMe.txt" on CD, so I have installed all... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilverspoon on 12/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Cheap price for such a useful little tool. + Worked with all my SIM cards. + The SIM card goes in and comes out so softly. + Includes the drivers mini CD ROM. Cons:- Could have more colours to choose from. - build quality could be improve further. I would like... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasot on 11/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I had a card reader but I understad never how use it, and I saw this usb reader. I bought and I was happy when I saw my contacts reader but this small thing. It is great. Cons:Perhpas the plastic. I had cut some to can insert sim. I didn't want broke my sim an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharvie on 05/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Does it's job on windows - Blue LED glowing during operation Cons:- Included software has W98 style GUI :) - Currently does not work natively on Linux (but there's hope) OtherThoughts:Included CD contains: - 3 various drivers for USB-Serial converters - Some u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byx86dx on 04/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Appearance, equipment and packing corresponds to the photos DealExtreme. Functioning conforms to expectations. Drivers for PL 2032 - Emulator COM port for the bus USB, I have already been installed in my computer, so I can not say anything about the complexity... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJackNippon on 07/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This simple item will allow you to access and modify your SIM card data. For example, I used it to backup my phone address book, because my phone don't have an USB connection. Cons:I succeed in the installation of the required drivers on Windows 7 only after s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydave1443 on 05/02/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:No external damage, my SIM card did appear to fit. Software loaded into Vista. Appears to have many options and settings to "play" with but does assme you know what you are doing. Cons:Never could get it to work. Perhaps I don't know enough about SIMS. I only have o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrrules on 03/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks to be a useful tool for the price and the simplicity. Cons:Unfortunatly I haven't been able to use this device yet. Whenever I download the disc it installs a virus that screws up my computer and makes it impossible to use the device. I then spend hours cleaning my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystream on 02/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap and works well, but the most important thing for us is: this device can be used with any SIM cloning software (to make "multi-sims"). We successfully used this device with SimScan and Voron programs. Build quality is good. Also device is b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiforget on 11/14/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- You can backup your contacts - Backup SMS messages - Put certain types of ringtones on certain phones!!! - Put certain "operator logos" on certain phones - UNTESTED - Backed up contacts from deactivated tracfones USA: Motorola C139, Nokia 1100b - Was able to... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections