• 1 star 1 ( 7% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Must have!

posted by x86dx on 04/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Appearance, equipment and packing corresponds to the photos DealExtreme.

Functioning conforms to expectations.

Drivers for PL 2032 - Emulator COM port for the bus USB, I have already been installed in my computer, so I can not say anything about the complexity of installing the drivers.

Reader "SIM Card Reader" recognized by all programs to edit / copy the contents of SIM cards.

Considered Beeline Card received in 2001 (ten years ago), the new SIM card of 2011 Beeline, MTS and Megafon cards.

All contacts, dialed and received calls, and a list of SMS stored on the card, I quietly saved to a file on your computer.

Cons:

None!

The software that came with the SIM Card Reader - very basic, and creates a feeling of "I can only show that that the reader works - Leave me alone. "

On the circuit board devices are two places for LEDs, one soldered, is second to none - it would be nice if it was soldered and blinking when it is read or write to the SIM.

OtherThoughts:

More can not think of weaknesses or understand that something prevents me to use the reader.

I recommend using software that you can easily find on the Internet by keywords: " sim explorer manager dekart ".

In Google it will be the first link :)

Bottomline:

Thing is necessary for those who work with clients sim card , or periodically changes the SIM card, for example, when changing operators.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections