DX » Community » Reviews » Beautiful Golden Bracelet for Women (Assorted)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoobsie on 01/09/2013

Sturdy Build Intricate Designs Looks as it does in the picture Comes with Gift box Price is decent Gift box was slightly crushed and came with a sticker than needs to be carefully peeled off if you want to give it to someone. Many imperfections on the white enamel-feeling parts (flooding over the details, and little uncovered areas that look like they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdt25uk on 11/26/2012

Looks and feels like quality item. Would purchase more with no problems. It is heavy enough to make you fell like it is a good quality product Looks very elegant, It is perfect for a gift For the price maybe the best bracelet in DX None really Would be even better in a presentation box...especially if buying for someone as a gift. Nice item, solid and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybatusai69 on 08/31/2012

First, the bracelet looks great, is well finished and looks classy :) -Look like a expensive bracelet -really well made -the white part is really beautyful, really... -It's beatiful and glamorous None for the price The gift box came in a diferent color, but this is nothing negative, perhaps... the box is cool in the inside, perfect for a gift Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredpanda on 07/11/2009

This product was great! Though initially I thought it would be too small to fit around my wrist but it fits well and there are lots of extra space. The gold finish looks very real and the white and colour are permanent so you don’t have to worry about it wearing off. The bracelet works on a hinge with isn’t the same as your typical bangle. You just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 10/09/2008

- Great piece of jewelry. It looks like more expensive than the real value. I think its one of more beautiful pieces in DX. Really beautiful. - Very well-built. Nothing more to say about that less than "great". - Colors are great and touch too. In a female wrist, it turns into a glamorous jewelry. - Women will love if you give it as a gift.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymftatagiba on 09/25/2008

It's a jewelry. It's beatiful and glamorous. I bought to my mom and she really love it. It's seems small at first time, but it isn't. It fits very well in my mom. She went to a party and everybody thoughs that are real mother-of-pearl and gold. None. I think that bracelet could be selled in other colours, besides green and red. It's so beautiful that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections