Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymike001 on 04/13/2014

Looks nice, fits both PATA and SATA 3.5" HDDs. Has a indicator light and functions as expected. Connectors for PATA drive need to be removed when using a SATA drive, could easily loose the connectors if not looked after. Very tight fit with most hard drives making it difficult to insert and remove ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevinjansen on 12/11/2013

Firm and solid enclosure. The HDD fits perfect into the enclosure in combination with the side brackets that come with the HDD enclosure. Support SATA and IDE disks. All cables included. (power supply, USB, SATA, IDE, and SATA, IDE power connectors.) No screws needed. Air vent in the back. Power connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerosmailbox on 11/11/2013

Resistant shell to falls and knocks. Stilish to look at. Main powered. For both SATA and IDE hard disks. Works with any Operating System (Windows, OS X, Linux). No cons. I would recommend this hard disk case to anybody. My job is to repair computers, and many times happens that data must be recovered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxcristiang on 10/10/2013

IDE and SATA Connectors in order to connect the disk one at time Nice aluminium case Box contain all you will need to install IDE or SATA drive Low Quality adapter plug and materials It is difficult to disassemble. Plastic is low quality The space inside the case is small, so, fit all the cables inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMike67 on 11/21/2012

Nice Aluminium case . Easy mounting for my IDE 500 Go hard Disk.Plug and Play installing on my WIN XP . Box contain all you will need to install IDE or SATA drive. Powwer switch on th back side I am using it as NAS storage on my DSL router Power supply looking cheap building but it does the job. No European ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdamoski on 07/27/2011

- Came with its own power supply. - Good Aluminum Case. - Works with SKU57591. - Support SATA or IDE disks, good for retrocompatibility. - Came with all cables, screws and a screwdriver. You just need the wall socket and the Harddrive. - The cables of powersupply are long enough. - The powersupply comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byicebreaker on 05/25/2011

- Looks nice. - Build quality is good for it's price range, although the adapter feels very cheap and does not come with a European plug. - No screws are included, you should slide the black plates of to mount the hard drive with four screws and then put the back on and also screwing that to the chassis.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAxlEm on 05/19/2011

It works, it do what you expect it to do. It looks really nice too. It's easy to connect the harddrive and get everything set up. When you open it up, it's basically just empty and you get a feeling like the product is of bad quality. It could be some rubber or something for the harddrive to "stand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysasizza on 05/16/2011

the pros are that it works good. The hard drive fits. The material that this item is made looks very good and professional. There is an on/off button and it doesn't look cheap at all. As soon as I plugged this item into my computer it worked right away and the computer detected the item without any issues.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymotero2cbr on 03/24/2011

A solution to reuse the good old disk for - Backups - Migrations - ... It is very easy to connect the disk I've tested varios SATA disk without any problems The speed is on the average of USB 2.0 external disk (30 MB/s) It is not a fashion or pretty device. The power connector for the UK; but you can ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections