• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byikeo2 on 01/21/2015

Very useful article from DX as always

Impression:Good value,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byNeodymio1 on 02/17/2015

Pros: includes a screw for attaching the handle support. Cons: the flashligth secure system is very poor. Restraint system is hard to secure and the flashlight loses easily. To achieve a certain firmness subject should make it quite hard to ensure an obstacle smaller. I need to put some gum for a... Read more

Flashlight support Flashlight support Flashlight support

Impression:seems solid;

0 0 0

• posted byPsylene on 09/22/2013

- Swivel base allows for 360 degree rotation which increases it's application options - Adjustable diameter size to fit most mini-flashlights - Rubber padding ensures flashlight and mount does not slip on bar or release the flashlight unecessarily - Tightening screw seems a little flimsy at Will... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEvilMedDevil on 04/01/2013

When mounted flashlight is very good. Depending on the location of the product fitted, the pan is adjustable. Does not burden on the bike simple design. Easy and fast installation, removable attachment of flashlight. Lighter and cheaper price. Black streamlined design is very good products. The $... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byArdika on 09/26/2012

I use this holder for more than half the year. Very useful if you bike at night - Works well with Cree Q5 270-Lumen 3-Mode White LED Flashlight sku.102636, UltraFire WF504B XM-LT6 5-Mode 510-Lumen White LED Flashlight (1 x 18650) SKU: 57099 and same - Fully adjustable - Spins 360 degrees - rust -... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAzureKX3 on 09/19/2011

Rubber inner grips no tools required easy to mount/dismount with gloves/ naked fingers holds firm to bar and flashlight adjustable too little teeth to hold the flashlight? The teeth to hold the light are a little small but once locked in it's not going anywhere, though should be adjustable a bit... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlbertosoto on 05/04/2011

Inexpensive Can be attached to different diammeter flashlights Lightweight Plastic is cheap Doesn't look solid Plastic nut and bolt. Ordered for a friend. The handle bar fit is nice, it has a plastic nut and bolt, so don't apply too much force when securing it to the bar. The flashlight part, has... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrodolforicardo on 11/29/2010

Practical and easy to use. The material is good unlike the other reviews say. Nice finish, weight, quiet, arrived without problems. Prático e fácil de usar. O material é bom ao contrário do que os outros reviews falam. Belo acabamento, peso tranquilo, chegou sem problemas. When pushing the bar, e... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byArcheryboy on 07/16/2010

Price? What price? Heck! If i buy the exact same piece here in a local store i put 23 $ on the table... can be adjusted to different flashlight-sizes. My device came a bit whobbly. the bottom-base and the top where not firmly held together. But a quick riop on the rubber and a short turn on the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharya007 on 07/06/2010

It held my 3xAAA NuFlare Nichia 2W focusable flashlight (flashlight diameter is 26 mm) to my bike handlebar (handlebar diameter is 20 mm) very well and didn't fall off during ride. It's cheaply made. Don't push down too hard or it'll break, don't screw it down on your bike (or whatever) too hard,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: