Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPsylene on 09/22/2013

- Swivel base allows for 360 degree rotation which increases it's application options - Adjustable diameter size to fit most mini-flashlights - Rubber padding ensures flashlight and mount does not slip on bar or release the flashlight unecessarily - Tightening screw seems a little flimsy at times - Will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEvilMedDevil on 04/01/2013

When mounted flashlight is very good. Depending on the location of the product fitted, the pan is adjustable. Does not burden on the bike simple design. Easy and fast installation, removable attachment of flashlight. Lighter and cheaper price. Black streamlined design is very good products. The plastic ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byArdika on 09/26/2012

I use this holder for more than half the year. Very useful if you bike at night - Works well with Cree Q5 270-Lumen 3-Mode White LED Flashlight sku.102636, UltraFire WF504B XM-LT6 5-Mode 510-Lumen White LED Flashlight (1 x 18650) SKU: 57099 and same - Fully adjustable - Spins 360 degrees - eventually ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAlbertosoto on 05/04/2011

Inexpensive Can be attached to different diammeter flashlights Lightweight Plastic is cheap Doesn't look solid Plastic nut and bolt. Ordered for a friend. The handle bar fit is nice, it has a plastic nut and bolt, so don't apply too much force when securing it to the bar. The flashlight part, has a plastic ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrodolforicardo on 11/29/2010

Practical and easy to use. The material is good unlike the other reviews say. Nice finish, weight, quiet, arrived without problems. Prático e fácil de usar. O material é bom ao contrário do que os outros reviews falam. Belo acabamento, peso tranquilo, chegou sem problemas. When pushing the bar, careful ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byArcheryboy on 07/16/2010

Price? What price? Heck! If i buy the exact same piece here in a local store i put 23 $ on the table... can be adjusted to different flashlight-sizes. My device came a bit whobbly. the bottom-base and the top where not firmly held together. But a quick riop on the rubber and a short turn on the screw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharya007 on 07/06/2010

It held my 3xAAA NuFlare Nichia 2W focusable flashlight (flashlight diameter is 26 mm) to my bike handlebar (handlebar diameter is 20 mm) very well and didn't fall off during ride. It's cheaply made. Don't push down too hard or it'll break, don't screw it down on your bike (or whatever) too hard, or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byP1xellat3d on 04/17/2010

- Very useful if you bike at night - Works well with sku.3262 - Fully adjustable - Spins 360 degrees - Perhaps the flashlight grip part could be a bit wider in diameter, then it would be just perfect. - Could be made of hard rubber/ materials that grip better Very useful! It works well with my bike and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotack on 02/12/2010

It held a 3xAAA torch to my bike and didn't fall off during my test ride. Its cheap. Its cheaply made Only fits my 3xAAA wide bodied torches. Torches that have a smaller diameter, like the 18650 lithium batteries ones and even smaller diameter AA ones, won't fit. If I was going off road on a mountain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaintje on 02/11/2010

its cheap but with that you say everthing what you can say positive about this product. its real cheap plastic, there is a little bit rubber in it glued , there are no extra ring's to fill he space up between you steer. its doesn't fit at a normal mountainbike on the bar, maybe if you got that cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections