DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Static Plastic Pyramid Tweezers (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
hergonomica muy buena calidad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydamian7 on 07/24/2014

buena calidad antiestatica se utiliza para manipular piezas delicadas como circitos que pueden dañarse con la estatica de la mano , recisten ala temeratura ideal cuando se esta soldado y no se puede tocar con cualqier material la contra que fueran mas grandes pues esan chicas mas largas su precion esta ... Read more

Anti-Static Plastic Pyramid Tweezers (2-Pack)

Impression:muy buena calidad,hergonomica;

0 0 0

• posted byukisl on 03/08/2014

Good value for money. I use it for handling optics and parts that would be scratched if handled by metal tweezers. The plastic is hard enough to enable application of reasonable force to hold the parts. suitable for delicate work as they are made from plastic. The tweezers tip may be broken if not used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrizoiualexandru on 01/11/2014

Nice pair of tweezers, well build, and for some easy electronic stuff it is a great piece to have around. You can`t use it if you want to do some high temperature work but you can comfortably use it when you manipulate small objects, model building and basically to every job that does not require a metal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUOS13 on 01/02/2014

Absolutely necessary and good for every electronics DIY guy. Price is perfect for them, I looked around and found out that they are three times expensive in our local part shops. Also the quality of these product are better than what we have here. None I can think of. I am using them for handling small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaneurona on 04/06/2011

anti statics great to handle small-medium objects i have found them useful to work with electronic parts. specially working with breadboards and cables. that they are really pointy so you have to be really careful to handle them because you may result harmed i have not found something i can day they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDjChoping on 06/08/2010

- English / Inglés: Good quality construction, the material that is made seems strong, durable and is completely anti-static. Termination is a very good little point with which you hold hair up. May take several utilities even though I only use computers plates to remove or replace the battery or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhelius1 on 07/06/2009

- Price. Really inexpensive for what you get. - The points for both of mine line up, unlike the ones for the reviewer earlier on. - Really sharp points. - REALLY sharp points. If you don't need the pointy ends, do yourself a favour and file them down. - The cheap plastic construction necessarily means ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycallelj on 02/02/2008

Good build quality and very sharp point. Good for picking upp small smd-parts. None... Buy if you need to pick up small things! Great quality for the money. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjim1357 on 01/03/2008

anti-static sharp points plastic arms could be stiffer If you have a need then buy them. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdog1 on 11/03/2007

Great price- good sharp tips for picking up very small objects. The tips don't always line up perfectly. Overall a useful pair of tweezers. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections