Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybugo57 on 02/05/2014

The sound quality is great! as the pictures who people captured shows, you buy this and DX send you the DAGEE DG-001 that cost twice! I use it for gaming, skype, etc... and the sound is phenomenal for the price. you can clip it to your shirt, and the sound is loud and crispy. JUST BUY IT! NON so far ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMestre169 on 01/29/2014

It has long sought a small microphone with good quality video recordings classes. This surprised me with its excellent audio quality, sensitivity, very light weight and ability to exclude external sounds. Without a doubt, worth much value. I could not get it to work on mobile devices such as smartphones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsugano on 01/23/2014

Low Price, here in brazil it can costs 5x more, good audio quality, Clip is very useful to clip on the car. Is small and dont complicates movement, can be used in the car radio fot the bluetooth, i'll buy it again to see if for other uses it become perfect. sometimes it gets some noise, it can be explained ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byferumas on 10/08/2013

Very accurate voice capturing, no background sounds. Clip is very useful to clip on clothes or headphones cable. Is small and dont complicates movement. Sometimes it starts to make noise for other people, but a little shake fixes it. This mini micraphone is better use for laptops, because on desktop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycursedsnake12 on 08/30/2013

has awesome sound recording quality and is great for gaming or even just skype conversations plus a really cheap price has a long enough cable when i first tried it on one of my laptops it wouldnt register it as a microphone even though it was in the microphone port and i had used other microphones before ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuigyCz on 08/08/2013

I really like this Mic. The build quality is great (the cable is actually a string) see my photo above. And I was supprised that it even picked up some basses. The sound is clear. I'm using it to record some simple dialogs and it works well. Worth the money. Well, it's not studio mic :) But for that ... Read more

Specifications Mini Microfon

0 0 0

• posted byduiliosilva on 06/11/2013

Reach my expectations because the construction quality is very good. The price is very low concerning the quality. Cheap! The quality of capture is great, I am so happy! The packing of the product is of low quality. But this is not a problem. I think the shipment time should be a bit lower! I would buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatalania on 03/07/2013

I have bought some clip microphones here, and THIS, is the BEST!!! (not lies, the best!). Clear sound. 0 noises. Great quality (wire, microphone, proteccion). Is not a plastic wire easy to broke, is a pro wire, like a clothing wire (I cant beleive it!). For this price?? Noone!! I bought it 5/2/13 They ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byladyjezebel on 06/24/2012

Really cheap microphone that is small but packs a punch. Static is pretty low but obviously not as low as a professional microphone. Pretty good sound quality, all things considered. It clips on so if you're looking for something like that, great, but if you're looking to adjust distance to the mic, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNatoyo on 05/21/2012

you get a nice foam thingy (the reason i bouth this), and a clip to fasen it to your shirt or whatever. you dont need to install any drivers or anything its just plug and play awful sound quality! sounds as if you speak into a tin can:( you also have to have the mic very close to your mouth, cant have ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections