Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ferumas on 10/08/2013

Pros: Very accurate voice capturing, no background sounds. Clip is very useful to clip on clothes or headphones cable. Is small and dont complicates movement. Cons: Sometimes it starts to make noise for other people, but a little shake fixes it. This mini micraphone is better use for laptops, because on desktop pc's cable is a little bit to sho... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by LuigyCz on 08/08/2013

Pros: I really like this Mic. The build quality is great (the cable is actually a string) see my photo above. And I was supprised that it even picked up some basses. The sound is clear. I'm using it to record some simple dialogs and it works well. Worth the money. Cons: Well, it's not studio mic :) But for that money it is a great deal OtherTho... Read more

Mini Microfon Specifications

0 0
  • posted by duiliosilva on 06/11/2013

Pros: Reach my expectations because the construction quality is very good. The price is very low concerning the quality. Cheap! The quality of capture is great, I am so happy! Cons: The packing of the product is of low quality. But this is not a problem. I think the shipment time should be a bit lower! OtherThoughts: I would buy again! The mail... Read more

0 0
  • posted by catalania on 03/07/2013

Pros: I have bought some clip microphones here, and THIS, is the BEST!!! (not lies, the best!). Clear sound. 0 noises. Great quality (wire, microphone, proteccion). Is not a plastic wire easy to broke, is a pro wire, like a clothing wire (I cant beleive it!). Cons: For this price?? Noone!! OtherThoughts: I bought it 5/2/13 They told me "th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ladyjezebel on 06/24/2012

Pros: Really cheap microphone that is small but packs a punch. Static is pretty low but obviously not as low as a professional microphone. Pretty good sound quality, all things considered. Cons: It clips on so if you're looking for something like that, great, but if you're looking to adjust distance to the mic, having one with a stand is defini... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Natoyo on 05/21/2012

Pros: you get a nice foam thingy (the reason i bouth this), and a clip to fasen it to your shirt or whatever. you dont need to install any drivers or anything its just plug and play Cons: awful sound quality! sounds as if you speak into a tin can:( you also have to have the mic very close to your mouth, cant have it on the table or anything. Ot... Read more

1 1
  • posted by isasha on 02/25/2011

Pros: Pretty good mike, better than what my computer or my webcam has. Dunno if it is actually a great mike, however for this price I kinda doubt it. I really like the clip part since I kinda feel like I'm on TV when I'm using it :P! Honestly, I can't judge the quality professionally, however I did record a minute of me talking in Audacity, loo... Read more

1 0
  • posted by maddagger on 05/11/2010

Pros: I got this for use with our wireless lapel that we use in our church for speaking each Sunday. The old (professional) one was at the end of it's life. The quality of sound and clarity of sound is excellent for such a cheap mike. The cord is a bit long for what we use it for, but thats not a big problem. It's nice and discreet, and I have... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Ilyasviel2 on 04/18/2009

Pros: -Quite clear sound quality, good enough for gaming or chatting -Doesn't look nearly as cheap as it is :) -Easy to attach Cons: -The sponge bit comes off a bit too easily so you're going to have to use tape or something to make it stay on OtherThoughts: -The one I received didn't look exactly like shown in the product picture -The cord is... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Joaoptc on 02/26/2009

Pros: Came in a sealed plastic bag with the box inside. Has a long cable and a good clip, but not like the picture. Have no complains about the sound. It is not pro, but fit for simple needs like Skype or MSN. Cons: The cable is sensible, thin. The sponge OtherThoughts: I had problem with the plug in my notebook T42. Did not plug completelly, b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections