Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyjchung on 07/31/2009

I actually got this for my PS2 but it also works on my PS3 too. I use a HDMI cable on my PS3 now. It was much cheaper than official Sony cable and it does what it's supposed to do. Feels pretty flimsy.. almost as if the cable would break if I pull too hard. The RCA plugs feel loose when plugged in. . Cheap replacement from Sony's over priced version.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrbadger on 06/30/2009

It connects your ps2 to your TV or receiver with component video and stereo sound. I haven't tested it for PS3, since I don't have one. The picture is great, although to be honest I can't tell much difference between component and composite pictures, even with HD TV (depends on the game though) The two red plugs (one video and one sound) are the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarequejo on 04/18/2009

The best thing of this cable is that it is cheap but works OK. The cable works both with Playstation 3 and Playstation 2 (remember to use Playstation instead of PS to help filling the 500 chars minimum of the review). Of course in Playstation 3 you can get almost all HDTV modes (480p, 720p and 1080i) but in Playstation 2 you are limited to 480p (progressive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawallenwong on 06/17/2008

-cheap -does exactly what its suppose to do -fits for ps2 and ps3 -if you need a component cable for your ps2 then its great, it makes it looks much better, i put it on my 42' plasma, and it looks great -and if you were to get a ps3 later, you can use this cable as well so you dont need to grab a new one later. 2-for-1 -not long enough -it was kind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywailun on 03/10/2008

Good piece of cable. I used it for my PS2 and it works perfectly fine. Very useful for improving the video quality. Picture looks much more clearer compared to the old composite cable. The quality of cable look quite decent as well. Comes in a cheap looking box but who cares. Nothing else I can think of. Only tested it with a PS2 on a LCD TV and it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections