-It's cheap -Looks pro, not like thos cheap Energizer flashlights. -CREE -Body materials are really good -SOS mode is useless -Quality could be better, and needs some fixing to become useful. There's a gap betwen the 3 parts of the flashlight (between the head and the body, and between the body and the ... Read more
* A great flashlight with a lot of power * works with cheap standard batteries and rechargeables * works with 2 or 1 AA * very bright in the high mode * two other very useful modes (mid, low) * not water resistent, there is no oring at the head of the flashlight * had to clean it after arrival, otherwise ... Read more
This thing is bright! Its brightness diminishes with the battery's charge (obviously), but I use rechargeable batteries so its a non-issue. The build quality of this thing is great - it feels sturdy and the metal casing really adds to it. Included strap is useful. Easy to grip. Has 3 different brightness ... Read more
great combo light allows you to either run on one single AA or 2 AA for better run time and more brightness with the extention tube (included). The 5 modes works well and the light is very bright! this is a water proof light with a clicky switch in the back nothing to report in this section if you use ... Read more
Very well build, I ordered three and have no problem interswapping the parts. The emitter has consistent brightness, except 1 of them has a pinkish hue. The circuit does not has memory for mode, after switching off for 5 mins or so, the mode will reset to default when switch on later on. Also, if you ... Read more
great combo light allows you to either run on one single AA or 2 AA for better run time and more brightness with the extention tube (included). The 5 modes works well and the light is very bright! this is a water proof light with a clicky switch in the back nothing much really besides the spring where ... Read more
- 5 modes (Medium - Low - High - Strobe - SOS) - about about bright as my 2aa fenix r100 - the tubes are o-ringed and include a spot for a second ring per connection - glass front and aluminum reflector - doesn't throw as far as my fenix 2aa - runtime is about 2 hours on 2 2000mah NIMH - Front lens does ... Read more
- it has 5 modes med/low/high/strobe/SOS.
- it's bright.
- you can choose between 1 AA or 2 AA. - the light resets back to medium when you leave it 1-2 minutes
- it looks more expensive, quality overall is good - SOS and strobe make switching betweed modes more difficult
- it cant remember the last mode ... Read more
Good choice of brightness levels for high/med/low modes. High is very bright, esp with 2 AA batteries. Starting at Medium seems a good choice. Interface is user friendly once you understand the process, but not very intuitive for the first time user. I like the more floody beam over the longer throw ... Read more
I think the Flashlight needs more lubrication for smooth removal of the parts but it's just me, Can always get some Heatsink grease to the job from DX, It's very Bright, Probably brighter than my 12 Volt Dolphin Torch. It doesn't remember the last Setting you Used. Low and Medium Modes ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.