DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire C3 5-Mode Flashlight w/ Cree / 2xAA Extension Tube Bundle
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblackknightr89 on 02/04/2011

-It's cheap -Looks pro, not like thos cheap Energizer flashlights. -CREE -Body materials are really good -SOS mode is useless -Quality could be better, and needs some fixing to become useful. There's a gap betwen the 3 parts of the flashlight (between the head and the body, and between the body a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynichtdu on 11/29/2010

* A great flashlight with a lot of power * works with cheap standard batteries and rechargeables * works with 2 or 1 AA * very bright in the high mode * two other very useful modes (mid, low) * not water resistent, there is no oring at the head of the flashlight * had to clean it after arrival, a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byampangus on 07/13/2010

Modular. Can be made into a single AA cell light by taking out the extension tube. Bright. By using 2 AA batteries you get it up to a full 3 watts. This one doesnt have a pouch like the single AA version comes with. This one does fit into the pouch the single AA version has. Im sure you could one... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywushudrew on 06/10/2010

This thing is bright! Its brightness diminishes with the battery's charge (obviously), but I use rechargeable batteries so its a non-issue. The build quality of this thing is great - it feels sturdy and the metal casing really adds to it. Included strap is useful. Easy to grip. Has 3 different in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRushBH on 08/19/2008

- very bright! - Very small when the extension tube is not atached (the size of a finger). - Can run with 1 or 2 AA. - 5 mode, for me is a con. I think that SOS and STROBE are useless... 2 mode would be great (high - low)... - The center spot could be smaller. I`m not used to LED flashlights, but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaltyegg167 on 08/17/2008

great combo light allows you to either run on one single AA or 2 AA for better run time and more brightness with the extention tube (included). The 5 modes works well and the light is very bright! this is a water proof light with a clicky switch in the back nothing to report in this section if is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilihz on 07/23/2008

Very well build, I ordered three and have no problem interswapping the parts. The emitter has consistent brightness, except 1 of them has a pinkish hue. The circuit does not has memory for mode, after switching off for 5 mins or so, the mode will reset to default when switch on later on. Also, if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaltyegg167 on 06/17/2008

great combo light allows you to either run on one single AA or 2 AA for better run time and more brightness with the extention tube (included). The 5 modes works well and the light is very bright! this is a water proof light with a clicky switch in the back nothing much really besides the spring... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprandall on 04/11/2008

- 5 modes (Medium - Low - High - Strobe - SOS) - about about bright as my 2aa fenix r100 - the tubes are o-ringed and include a spot for a second ring per connection - glass front and aluminum reflector - doesn't throw as far as my fenix 2aa - runtime is about 2 hours on 2 2000mah NIMH - Front an... Read more

0 0 0

• -
    posted bymierenneuker on 03/21/2008

- it has 5 modes med/low/high/strobe/SOS. - it's bright. - you can choose between 1 AA or 2 AA. - the light resets back to medium when you leave it 1-2 minutes - it looks more expensive, quality overall is good - SOS and strobe make switching betweed modes more difficult - it cant remember the it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: