DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire Cree C3 5-Mode Flashlight with 2xAA Extension Tube Bundle
  • 5 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblackknightr89 on 02/04/2011

-It's cheap -Looks pro, not like thos cheap Energizer flashlights. -CREE -Body materials are really good -SOS mode is useless -Quality could be better, and needs some fixing to become useful. There's a gap betwen the 3 parts of the flashlight (between the head and the body, and between the body and the bottom). Just put a washer there and you're done.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynichtdu on 11/29/2010

* A great flashlight with a lot of power * works with cheap standard batteries and rechargeables * works with 2 or 1 AA * very bright in the high mode * two other very useful modes (mid, low) * not water resistent, there is no oring at the head of the flashlight * had to clean it after arrival, otherwise it wasn't working in a stable way * power consumption ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywushudrew on 06/10/2010

This thing is bright! Its brightness diminishes with the battery's charge (obviously), but I use rechargeable batteries so its a non-issue. The build quality of this thing is great - it feels sturdy and the metal casing really adds to it. Included strap is useful. Easy to grip. Has 3 different brightness settings, flash, and SOS in morse code. You can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaltyegg167 on 08/17/2008

great combo light allows you to either run on one single AA or 2 AA for better run time and more brightness with the extention tube (included). The 5 modes works well and the light is very bright! this is a water proof light with a clicky switch in the back nothing to report in this section if you use this light with (2) 3.6v batteries the lights output ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilihz on 07/23/2008

Very well build, I ordered three and have no problem interswapping the parts. The emitter has consistent brightness, except 1 of them has a pinkish hue. The circuit does not has memory for mode, after switching off for 5 mins or so, the mode will reset to default when switch on later on. Also, if you switch off and on, it does not remain on the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaltyegg167 on 06/17/2008

great combo light allows you to either run on one single AA or 2 AA for better run time and more brightness with the extention tube (included). The 5 modes works well and the light is very bright! this is a water proof light with a clicky switch in the back nothing much really besides the spring where u place the batteries on. It is not cut off very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprandall on 04/11/2008

- 5 modes (Medium - Low - High - Strobe - SOS) - about about bright as my 2aa fenix r100 - the tubes are o-ringed and include a spot for a second ring per connection - glass front and aluminum reflector - doesn't throw as far as my fenix 2aa - runtime is about 2 hours on 2 2000mah NIMH - Front lens does not have an o-ring, placed a new order with some ... Read more

0 0
  • -
    posted bymierenneuker on 03/21/2008

- it has 5 modes med/low/high/strobe/SOS. - it's bright. - you can choose between 1 AA or 2 AA. - the light resets back to medium when you leave it 1-2 minutes - it looks more expensive, quality overall is good - SOS and strobe make switching betweed modes more difficult - it cant remember the last mode you used when you turn it off. - switch is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjabart7 on 01/31/2008

Good choice of brightness levels for high/med/low modes. High is very bright, esp with 2 AA batteries. Starting at Medium seems a good choice. Interface is user friendly once you understand the process, but not very intuitive for the first time user. I like the more floody beam over the longer throw of the RC-G2. Strobe and SOS not very useful and makes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydemented_demon on 01/04/2008

Good Construction I think the Flashlight needs more lubrication for smooth removal of the parts but it's just me, Can always get some Heatsink grease to the job from DX, It's very Bright, Probably brighter than my 12 Volt Dolphin Torch. It doesn't remember the last Setting you Used. Low and Medium Modes Kind of Act as a Strobe Light when you Shine it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections