Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPearPicker on 04/09/2013

- It is cute. - Zippers were much nicer as in picture. More solid, metalic and with cat design. You can see them in some user images. - It's not white as in picture. It's a bit yellowish. Champagne. - Mine came with stains, that was a big disappointment. One yellow stain ~3mm in diameter and loads of black small dots. I had planned it as a gift, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilverspoon on 06/17/2012

+ It's made up of nice tough cloth that could be washed several times and it would still look good. + The zippers are good quality and smooth. + Available in several colours to choose from. + The insides are plastic coated so it's water-proof. + Good to carry MP3, Mobile and a little bit of money. - Gets dirty very quickly. The design is really nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFaayyy on 01/09/2012

Good product. I love that it has three zippers. It fits my iphone, credit cards, and money really well. You can put a lot of things in it. I love the colors. Good price for this product Cant think of any the delivery was good and the product was wrapped good. Too bad it only comes in one color. And maybe with better quality zippers. I would buy this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfurminatorcrazy on 07/01/2011

Very nice looking phone bag for the right price. Also, having two zippers is great to put money or credit cards and other stuff. It is a really nice champagne and magenta color, which looks awesome. My ipod and my bb fit nicely in this bag. The lining between the two pockets is a little bit too thin. It would be better if it had a thicker and softer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlejandraXD on 05/25/2011

this bag is beautiful and you can put a lot of stuff in it. I use it for my mp4, cell phone, keys, credit card and even my make up because is big and it has three zippers so you can organize your stuff in it. It also protects your gadgets from scratches I can tell any Buy it, is nice and it has a good quality and you can give it the use you like. I ... Read more

0 0
  • :)
    posted byasampogna on 01/29/2010

- Cute - Big enough for things like cell phone etc but not too big - 2 big pockets & 1 smaller one - Great price - Comes attached to cute animob packaging - Very easy to use, convenient carrying strap - Soft - The inside divider between the two pockets has a sort of soft plastic leathery feel to it -Build quality could be a little better (zippers feel ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycastelucci on 09/01/2009

You can put make up, cellphone and money in the very same bag. And it is small and has a wristband, so you can take it everywhere. Having 3 zippers makes it multi-purpose. I think it has some problem with the ink used for coloring it, as mine has some pink parts where it was supposed to be beige. It is related to the build quality. I bought another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylayka on 08/19/2009

The colour, i love the combination of white and pink. Have 3 pockets, one in back, and two in top. The two in top are big, very usefull to use with camera, phone, or similar. The back pocket is a bit little, but is great for bateries of camera, os small things. Very usefull, for money, for coins, for camera or phone. I don't know what more i can say,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylalalamael on 01/12/2008

- Very beautiful - very cute design and cobination od colors - Comes in 2 big pockets that will enable you to put more things such as cellphone and camera. - one extra small pocket for small things (coins,memory cards,etc.) - useful for people who loves to organize their stuffs nothing so far.. i wonder if it comes with other colors too. Very Cute and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections