Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byepidemija on 03/30/2013

I would not know how to describe this item - Its just amazing screwdrivers toolkit that I'll use. This set has a nice feel in your hands. The set is definitely fine for household tasks but a little iffy for everyday work. Especially set is good for work on cell phones and watchs and other little things.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygustavocalonio on 01/03/2012

- Great to (un)mount computers and such - Has many different sizes - Good grip even for tight screws - Strong magnet to hold the different tips - Small case, easy to fit in any cabinet/locker - the case, which is of a very good quality and is not easy to store it after use. But it is still intact after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflaashy on 02/02/2010

Large assortment Magnetic pieces Comfortable in hand Storage case is good Lightweight, usefull and works well. hard to get pieces from rubber. Some pieces are useless If you need to dissasembly mobile phone you should have this :) i bought this to dissasembly nokia 6230, found all needed pieces. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreekmans on 01/30/2010

Large Assortment of pieces Very small torx pieces - perfect for when needing to open mobile phones Price is OK Neat storage case Pieces are magnetic, which makes it easy to get the screw out so it doesn't fall Pieces hard to get out of the rubber.. it's 'anti slip' Some pieces are really useless I suggest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeeBee on 10/13/2008

*Assortment of pieces *Very small torx pieces - perfect for when needing to open mobile phones *Good prices considering the assortment of pieces *Storage case *Some of the pieces didn't actually fit into the handle part (which is why i rated it 3/5 for build quality)-> Could be disastrous if its the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChristianH on 07/29/2008

Fairly cheap Seem tough enough for the smaller screws - only minimal torque is needed for them. For larger screws I'll probably use my better set. Included very tiny Torx bits suitable for my imate Ultimate 8502 Box isn't very strong. Mine was cracked in one place and hinge was broken - rubber now needed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjunimrox on 07/21/2008

-> Comes with a lto of tips, from very small ones to the big ones, its very usefull to use in computers and electronic stuff, even cellphones since it has small torxs tips. -> Lightweight, usefull and works well. -> If you work with electronics this is a must have, because for low torque this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythefezman on 05/05/2008

Lots of very small bits, TORX bits down to T2 (which is dang tiny!) small screwdriver bits and small phillips bits. Some Allen-type bits also. Case is a little cheap, since the plastic that holds the bits in place is very thin blow-molded stuff, so you can't expect it to last as long as the bits do. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarksideme on 05/03/2008

Simple tool that has every bit that you would need. At least i think so. You can use it for everything from replacing computer parts to repairs around the house or office. Simple and ordered box of tools that is small enough for most storage spaces. The handle looks pretty good. Not sure how strong the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxsneox on 04/05/2008

A single tool for almost every single use and need ... when it comes to reperation or replacing computer parts or any thing around the house that needs a reperation and a check up ... this is the one for the job and as a bonus, it comes in blue one of my favorite colors. Not even a single con I can think ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections