It is the real stuff! Tiny solder balls suspended in flux. Anything remotely like this costs a fortune. Works perfectly. Place a few smears or blobs on your PCB and stick your components down and solder away. Flux has a strong odour when soldering. Could be toxic but if you blow while soldering it's ... Read more
1. Easy to use.
2. Low melting-point (contains lead).
3. Low price not affecting the quality.
4. Hopefully a permanent stock at DX. The only thing I can think of is:
Nope nothing comes to mind This is one of the best inventions for home electronics builders.
Just dilute with liquid flux to make ... Read more
1. Easy to apply 2. Stays where you want it to 3. Makes beautiful solder joints 4. Makes soldering fun again 5. Good consistancy 6. Cheap 1. Doesn't come in a giant 55 gallon drum with its own soundtrack and topless dancers Soldering paste oh soldering paste... Where have you been all my life? I honestly ... Read more
I bought it for some works in my home and for some little things done for hobby. I can say even if not the best soldering paste I've ever bought it's the most cheapest and near to the best one I've ever used. It's easy to apply It's a lot It's cheap It's useful It dry faster so is a good suggestion take ... Read more
Mechanics Soldering Paste (50g) :
Cant get better then this price i bought now already for the second time this past it is perfect for all the littel diy solder jobs around the house and even good nuff for some fine hobby work I cant think of any not even the price You will solder a lot with this Only ... Read more
2. Works like I thought it would
3. Produces amazing solder joints
4. Super easy to use
5. Large quantity
6. Good viscosity makes placement a breeze
7. Best solder I have EVER used NONE AT ALL!!! I've been soldering since I was 7 years old and had never used this stuff. I was aways a coil ... Read more
This is a great low heat solder paste. It melts at approximately 183 °C (361 °F). That is very good for avoiding the thermal breakdown point of your electronic components. It flows quickly and evenly, no bridging on integrated circuits. The metal content by volume has to be somewhere around 90%, based ... Read more
It works. It's a soldering paste (not flux). Leaded. When used pure it's not quite easy to use but just add some home made flux (based on colophony violin rosin found here) and it becomes more sticky and easier to use. This is not something everybody can use. You need a minimum of tools and experience ... Read more
If you need paste, this works. It's inexpensive. It's probably more than enough to last most casual hobbyists for a very long time. (Most people will probably lose this bottle before the product actually runs out.) -great amount of product, will last for a while -not much fumes -takes a while to evaporate,... Read more
Solder paste is useful for SMD components. Relatively low price. Weight of the package is right. (Some of the package shipped from some supplier only send you 45g material instead 50 g on the label.) No. Not at all. 1. Should be lead-free. 2. 500g package would be better for people need large quantity.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.