DX » Community » Reviews » LodeStar Premium Digital Light Meter (20000 Lux)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGJonatan on 09/02/2011

- Easy to use - Satisfying range - Satisfying resolution - Satisfying accuracy +/- 5% (checked with another meter) - Display easy to read - I like that the range is visible on the display - Build quality could be much better - Sometimes buggy when turning on/off = indicates a range but uses another. Always toggle the range button a few times on start ... Read more

0 0

- Easy to use - Satisfying range - Satisfying resolution - Satisfying accuracy +/- 5% (checked with another meter) - Display easy to read - I like that the range is visible on the display - Build quality could be much better - Sometimes buggy when turning on/off = indicates a range but uses another. Always toggle the range button a few times on start ... Read more

0 0

0 0

0 0
  • posted byOgiDogi on 11/03/2008

What to say - if you have ever been in the illumination industry (or close to it) you'd admire this lightmeter. Looks and works like those $100+ ones I've used. Helpfull to find out how your rooms are illuminated and take measures for making comfortable home environment (i.e. to find exact places for mounting some spotlights). I haven't yet encountered ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byisotco on 05/26/2008

Quite sensitive, can measure 0-20lux in the lowest setting making it very good for lowlight applications. Has a hold function that is very good to have in very dark conditions. Probe has a tripod mount. Can't measure very bright things, like the sunshine a sunny day. The cord for the probe is a little bit short. Doesn't have backlight, making it hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythekobk on 12/16/2007

Very sensitive and seems accurate. sku 5100 has a plastic storage box this one does not.A back light and peak hold would have been nice. The owners manual was not written in any English at all. Not bad for the price. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections