DX » Community » Reviews » LodeStar Premium Digital Light Meter (20000 Lux)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGJonatan on 09/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy to use - Satisfying range - Satisfying resolution - Satisfying accuracy +/- 5% (checked with another meter) - Display easy to read - I like that the range is visible on the display Cons:- Build quality could be much better - Sometimes buggy when turning... Read more

0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy to use - Satisfying range - Satisfying resolution - Satisfying accuracy +/- 5% (checked with another meter) - Display easy to read - I like that the range is visible on the display Cons:- Build quality could be much better - Sometimes buggy when turning... Read more

0 0

0 0

0 0
  • posted byOgiDogi on 11/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:What to say - if you have ever been in the illumination industry (or close to it) you'd admire this lightmeter. Looks and works like those $100+ ones I've used. Helpfull to find out how your rooms are illuminated and take measures for making comfortable home e... Read more

1 0
  • posted byisotco on 05/26/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quite sensitive, can measure 0-20lux in the lowest setting making it very good for lowlight applications. Has a hold function that is very good to have in very dark conditions. Probe has a tripod mount. Cons:Can't measure very bright things, like the sunshine a sunny da... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythekobk on 12/16/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very sensitive and seems accurate. Cons:sku 5100 has a plastic storage box this one does not.A back light and peak hold would have been nice. OtherThoughts:The owners manual was not written in any English at all. Bottomline:Not bad for the price. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections