Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byirelandjax on 09/24/2013

Very cheap, price is very convenient. Very portable, easy to handle and store. It is not for professional use. Compass and thermometer are not that trustworthy. Measure is not reliable. But is good for casual use or hobby. Built on cheap materials. Quality is not a distinction. It's a good product for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypokid143 on 08/22/2013

- Compass is surprisingly responsive for being a button compass - Thermometer appears to be only 3 degrees F off - Has a rotating degree plate to set direction of travel - Looks much more expensive than it is - Thermometer takes some time to adjust, like other cheapish thermometers. - Compass needs to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byenrisanti on 07/31/2013

Practical and small termometer with compass, in keychain. Very good for hiking, explorations, scientifical field work, for geographers, biologists, sportists. It seems some weak, but it has a hard plastic body. The compass you may move and move for serching the north direction, but works. The liquid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxpkh on 04/13/2013

I bought this because my current thermometer is a bit small and it is difficult to read. The thermometer is easier to read. You got to hold the device level for the compass to work. The rotating bezel around the compass is stuck, so I can't use it for navigation. Don't plan to anyway This device may ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byT3Knical on 12/29/2010

- Compass is surprisingly responsive for being a button compass - Thermometer appears to be only 3 degrees F off - Has a rotating degree plate to set direction of travel - Looks much more expensive than it is - Rotating plate is a "click" lock but for 90 degrees of its range, it spins freely ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjzmtl on 06/17/2010

Very cheap, same thing from well known Finnish brand cost 6 times as much, and it works alright too. The compass is actually pretty accurate, I compared it with my $70 pro grade compass and it's pretty much dead on. The thermometer display lower than actual temperature, about 5 degrees lower in fact.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycowsmoo on 01/23/2010

-Useful compass with scale -Easy to use -Wind chill factor table on the back -Decent quality build (nice feel on plastic) -Small handheld thermometer can be useful when you don't know the temperature -Medium sized keychain -Cheap -Cute as a gift -Falls apart after a while -The thermometer and wind chill ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydev_null on 12/25/2008

- Reasonably compact and light keychain with interesting features - Neat little bezel on the outside of compass - Have had it for more than five months and there are no bubbles in the compass liquid so far - Wind chill chart could come in handy someday ;) - Uncertain about the accuracy of the thermometer ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMobile777 on 06/25/2008

- Compass with a rotating scale - Thermometer with Celsius and Fahrenheit markings. - Wind chill factor table - Key-chain to tie to your keys! - Thermometer takes some time to adjust, like other cheapish thermometers. - Compass needs to be balanced to show the direction which is not useful for navigation.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoffeejunky on 04/21/2008

-Its good value. -Its a nice idea to combine a compass with a thermometer. -The keyring feels quite strong for a cheap product -There is an adjustable dial around the compass for setting a bearing. -I really would not want to depend on either the compass or the thermometer. The compass is unrealiable ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections