Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypokid143 on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Compass is surprisingly responsive for being a button compass - Thermometer appears to be only 3 degrees F off - Has a rotating degree plate to set direction of travel - Looks much more expensive than it is Cons:- Thermometer takes some time to adjust, like ot... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydxpkh on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this because my current thermometer is a bit small and it is difficult to read. The thermometer is easier to read. You got to hold the device level for the compass to work. Cons:The rotating bezel around the compass is stuck, so I can't use it for navig... Read more

1 0
  • posted byT3Knical on 12/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Compass is surprisingly responsive for being a button compass - Thermometer appears to be only 3 degrees F off - Has a rotating degree plate to set direction of travel - Looks much more expensive than it is Cons:- Rotating plate is a "click" lock but... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjzmtl on 06/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, same thing from well known Finnish brand cost 6 times as much, and it works alright too. The compass is actually pretty accurate, I compared it with my $70 pro grade compass and it's pretty much dead on. Cons:The thermometer display lower than actu... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycowsmoo on 01/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Useful compass with scale -Easy to use -Wind chill factor table on the back -Decent quality build (nice feel on plastic) -Small handheld thermometer can be useful when you don't know the temperature -Medium sized keychain -Cheap -Cute as a gift Cons:-Falls apart after... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydev_null on 12/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Reasonably compact and light keychain with interesting features - Neat little bezel on the outside of compass - Have had it for more than five months and there are no bubbles in the compass liquid so far - Wind chill chart could come in handy someday ;) Cons:- Uncerta... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMobile777 on 06/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Compass with a rotating scale - Thermometer with Celsius and Fahrenheit markings. - Wind chill factor table - Key-chain to tie to your keys! Cons:- Thermometer takes some time to adjust, like other cheapish thermometers. - Compass needs to be balanced to show the dire... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoffeejunky on 04/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Its good value. -Its a nice idea to combine a compass with a thermometer. -The keyring feels quite strong for a cheap product -There is an adjustable dial around the compass for setting a bearing. Cons:-I really would not want to depend on either the compass... Read more

0 0
  • posted byASERAS on 02/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this for my nephew, who is 8 years old. He uses it to do experiments from a science book I gave him. The best part of buying this item is it is a three for one deal. Many of the experiments in his book requires a compass and a thermometer, so this worked well for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycowsmoo on 11/27/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A nice quality compass and thermometer. It could be used for traveling trips and such. On the back, there is a wind chill factor chart, with shows the temperature felt on your skin. Cons:The keychain is quite big and doesn't fit well with other keychains/keys. The compass... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections