Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySindel on 12/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This hub is compact and super useful. It doesn't get hot, and it's very well ventilated (mesh casing). It looks nice, not too bulky. Price is very affordable for a 4-port hub. You just plug it in and it's ready to use. Works on Win7 and Win8. Cons:If I would r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaiofiguer on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely Great Price Good Design Easy to Use Nice Build Lots of Entrances Doesn't get hot Cons:"Fragile"= If you move to much while it is connected to the pc it may disconnect and connect again, a problem with the cable probably. The only problem i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZhlain on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works realy good, you can plug up to four USB devices and all works fine. I have tested other USB hubs and not all works fine, especially with iPhones , iPads and iPods, in some cases I couldn't charge or connect these to the PC. But this hub works fine. Also... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxarydos on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product is just awesome! the 4 ports works perfect for keyboard,mouse, usb fan and many other things. its very tiny which is very good. it feels very firm and seems too be hard to break. Cons:the cable is a bit too long for my taste, it can be kind of ann... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuddassir on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hub is powered by usb slot and provides ports with 500mAh each. Very good build quality. Has an external power supply socket Cons:Although not needed for my porposes, there is no power cable provided and there is no label on the back of the device specifying the kind of i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrvertesh on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:small and nice usb hub, with 4 real usb-2 high speed inputs. The metal case is well done, good workmanship. I used it about a month with no problems, I connect my usb-2 disk to it and it wroks great without additional power. Other: The bottomline is this is one of the b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHonzikCZ on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:small metal case seems strong - can take little bit more pressure than plastic things everything works with this - SDReader, iPhone, USB disk (but no 2 drives even if they are powered), mouse, keyboard, printer Cons:cant take 2 or more USB Disks (you need more... Read more

2 0
  • posted byj5ive on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the size is small, so I can keep it accessible without it being too obvious of an eyesore. Also, the ability to add a power supply if needed. Cons:None that I can see. Mine is still going strong. OtherThoughts:I needed a hub to use with my D-Link router with shareport s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergiusMx on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Compact - Sturdy build - Comes with mini USB cable - It works - Comes in original plastic packaging Cons:You will need to buy an external power supply for it if you want to connect power hungry (500mA and more) USB devices to it. OtherThoughts:Would be nice if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrazydaddy on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very compact, well conceived minimalistic design that looks and feels good. Essentially a circuit board with mesh covers, which actually makes it pretty robust. The mesh casing helps to ensure that it doesn't over heat, particularly if an external power supply... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections