Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVargarv on 02/01/2014

It is cheap, metallic (its made of a metallic grid) so no problems of heat. I use it with my laptop that only has 3 usb ports. When you need to connect a keybord, mouse and an external harddisk for example, if you need other thing to connect, this comes handy. It is not very beautiful but with the grid design it is always cool so you can use for a long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySindel on 12/04/2013

This hub is compact and super useful. It doesn't get hot, and it's very well ventilated (mesh casing). It looks nice, not too bulky. Price is very affordable for a 4-port hub. You just plug it in and it's ready to use. Works on Win7 and Win8. If I would really have to come up with something negative to say, I'd complain about the logo sticker that keeps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaiofiguer on 07/24/2013

Extremely Great Price Good Design Easy to Use Nice Build Lots of Entrances Doesn't get hot "Fragile"= If you move to much while it is connected to the pc it may disconnect and connect again, a problem with the cable probably. The only problem i have had so far. I highly recommend this product for the cost x benefit, you won't regard. try fixing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZhlain on 06/13/2013

It works realy good, you can plug up to four USB devices and all works fine. I have tested other USB hubs and not all works fine, especially with iPhones , iPads and iPods, in some cases I couldn't charge or connect these to the PC. But this hub works fine. Also the design is very cool and tiny, so you can hide it elsewhere if you dont like to see wires ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxarydos on 03/18/2013

This product is just awesome! the 4 ports works perfect for keyboard,mouse, usb fan and many other things. its very tiny which is very good. it feels very firm and seems too be hard to break. the cable is a bit too long for my taste, it can be kind of annoying if you don´t hide it. the speed of the device is not that good so i would not recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuddassir on 03/18/2013

Hub is powered by usb slot and provides ports with 500mAh each. Very good build quality. Has an external power supply socket Although not needed for my porposes, there is no power cable provided and there is no label on the back of the device specifying the kind of input needed. Works great on my laptop, TV stick and has the premium looks. Very much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrvertesh on 03/15/2013

small and nice usb hub, with 4 real usb-2 high speed inputs. The metal case is well done, good workmanship. I used it about a month with no problems, I connect my usb-2 disk to it and it wroks great without additional power. Other: The bottomline is this is one of the best swtches i have ever used. and i will buy it agan when i need anohter From the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHonzikCZ on 01/16/2013

small metal case seems strong - can take little bit more pressure than plastic things everything works with this - SDReader, iPhone, USB disk (but no 2 drives even if they are powered), mouse, keyboard, printer cant take 2 or more USB Disks (you need more power than can give you one single USB port) cant lock cord inside of hub - sometimes it unplug ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byj5ive on 12/03/2012

the size is small, so I can keep it accessible without it being too obvious of an eyesore. Also, the ability to add a power supply if needed. None that I can see. Mine is still going strong. I needed a hub to use with my D-Link router with shareport so I can share my printer as well as my external drive with the computers on my network. I didn't need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergiusMx on 11/21/2012

- Compact - Sturdy build - Comes with mini USB cable - It works - Comes in original plastic packaging You will need to buy an external power supply for it if you want to connect power hungry (500mA and more) USB devices to it. Would be nice if DX would sell it with a power supply right away for a few extra bucks. The hub itself is smaller than expected,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections