DX » Community » Reviews » Grow-a-Plant Magic Flower Can (Capsicum Annum)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEeek5127 on 04/12/2008

All of my reviews are in haikus. Here are the pros of this one: Look at you, red can You have my peppers in there You will grow for me These little things are great. They have them in Amercia, but I like these so much more. The price is unbeatable. Over here this would seel for $10 or so. I bought one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiant016 on 02/14/2008

-Something different for you computer desk -About 5 plants came up -Come in a nice can -Grow vegitables in the winter -Cap goes on bottom to catch excess water. -Instructions are in Chinese...I watered it about 2 times a week with about 1/2 of a bathroom cup of water and gave it partial sunlight and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGD3Pilot on 12/28/2007

grow your own chilli peppers- original idea/cool to have in your home or office "instructions" are in chinese. i mean its self explanitory with pictures but still, a little annoying since youd like to read more about this random plant in a can you just bought lol something entertaining and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobotochan on 11/21/2007

Pull 2 Ringpulls, water and you have Chilli Plant seedlings! Hasn't rusted at all. Great for children or plant lovers Scotland may be a little too cold to grow it at the moment For less than £2 it's a great little stocking filler that if you look after it well you will get some nice hown grown Chillis ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections