DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-F4 GITD Cree Flashlight Gray (3V~8V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytacokistemaker on 11/15/2012

Price is very good. Battery life is better than expected. Have charged it once and after 4 hours I do not see a change in brightness level. Hand-some format. Strong material. The on-off button at the end is not working properly. No problem as you can screw the end just a fraction looser and than it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitalyx on 11/23/2009

+ Great build quality (esp. for the price) + Price + Nice and expensive look + Very bright I just love it! What a great deal! None. But lanyard could be of better quality. This is an excellent flashlight for the price. I use it with LiFePO4 batteries from here (sku 1880). And here is why. The flashlight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byartcore on 03/15/2009

Very bright little light. throws pretty good, just what i was looking for. The quallity feels great.. i don't really have anything negative to say about the light. This is my first Cree light and i was shocked about the output from it! i needed a light to have when i was working with the trucks.. and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhpopov on 01/20/2009

+ Typical Romisen quality. + Very bright. + Tight, hot spot, but good light in "flooded" area. + With my sku13811 batteries has over 100 min usable light (after 100 min batteries are each at 2.10V). + GITD clicky cap. + Good well lubricated O-rings. + Exelent build quality. + Greay color is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxter86 on 11/26/2008

Intense, bright cool-white light. Good power regulation- almost constant brightness till batteries cut off. Very good heat dissipation. Typical Romisen quality at low price. None. This thing is bright - even brighter than my Ultrafire C2-Q5 (18650). Good build quality and easy to carry around. Runtimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrelcg on 11/20/2008

- 3500 lux - Bright well defined tight hotspot - Well regulated - Works fine with two Trustfire/Ultrafire 3.6v protected RCR123A batteries - Glass lens - Smooth aluminium reflector - Well made - Long range - The lens came a bit dirty. But after being cleaned, everything was fine. - Don't came with a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFishie36 on 11/14/2008

-Stupid cheap. -Brightest P4 I have seen. Will light up an entire room. -Excellent build quality. -Excellent thermal dissipation (heat spreads evenly over the entire body, only 1F difference from front to back) The first light I received died after about 30 seconds of use, and did not fit my trustfire ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsymandrake on 11/12/2008

My second Romisen, they never cease to amaze me. Build quality is superb. Light is bright and has a glow in the dark tailcap (very useful). Nice deep gray color. Very good throw and brightens up a dark room. In my opinion this is a perfect light. Takes cr123a batteries that might be hard for some people ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by50Freestyle on 09/12/2008

-Super Bright! -Very small -Provides a ton of light -O-Rings on threads -Really cheap -Super build quality -Textured reflector -Cannot tail stand (Not a con for me) -GITD switch looks wierd on this due to its color -You have to click the center of the clicky, otherwise you'r just pushing in rubber (Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDayton on 09/10/2008

Extremely bright, Excellent Build Quality, Glow in the Dark clicky button, Very nice color and finish, Solid and ready for abuse. Wow... I am simply stunned by how bright this little light is. If i shine a regular flashlight on the ground, my cats will chase the light and play. This light is so bright ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections