DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-F4 GITD Cree Flashlight Gray (3V~8V)
  • 5 star 45 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytacokistemaker on 11/15/2012

Price is very good. Battery life is better than expected. Have charged it once and after 4 hours I do not see a change in brightness level. Hand-some format. Strong material. The on-off button at the end is not working properly. No problem as you can screw the end just a fraction looser and than it is off (and not leaking of course). After some careful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitalyx on 11/23/2009

+ Great build quality (esp. for the price) + Price + Nice and expensive look + Very bright I just love it! What a great deal! None. But lanyard could be of better quality. This is an excellent flashlight for the price. I use it with LiFePO4 batteries from here (sku 1880). And here is why. The flashlight eventually gets quite hot with 3.6v rechargeables ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartcore on 03/15/2009

Very bright little light. throws pretty good, just what i was looking for. The quallity feels great.. i don't really have anything negative to say about the light. This is my first Cree light and i was shocked about the output from it! i needed a light to have when i was working with the trucks.. and this really does the job and is not to big.. i use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhpopov on 01/20/2009

+ Typical Romisen quality. + Very bright. + Tight, hot spot, but good light in "flooded" area. + With my sku13811 batteries has over 100 min usable light (after 100 min batteries are each at 2.10V). + GITD clicky cap. + Good well lubricated O-rings. + Exelent build quality. + Greay color is very good loking. - may be it is good to have option ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxter86 on 11/26/2008

Intense, bright cool-white light. Good power regulation- almost constant brightness till batteries cut off. Very good heat dissipation. Typical Romisen quality at low price. None. This thing is bright - even brighter than my Ultrafire C2-Q5 (18650). Good build quality and easy to carry around. Runtimes seem to vary according to the batteries I use. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrelcg on 11/20/2008

- 3500 lux - Bright well defined tight hotspot - Well regulated - Works fine with two Trustfire/Ultrafire 3.6v protected RCR123A batteries - Glass lens - Smooth aluminium reflector - Well made - Long range - The lens came a bit dirty. But after being cleaned, everything was fine. - Don't came with a gift box You can mod, changing the P4 Cree for a Q5... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFishie36 on 11/14/2008

-Stupid cheap. -Brightest P4 I have seen. Will light up an entire room. -Excellent build quality. -Excellent thermal dissipation (heat spreads evenly over the entire body, only 1F difference from front to back) The first light I received died after about 30 seconds of use, and did not fit my trustfire protected batteries well at all. The replacement ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsymandrake on 11/12/2008

My second Romisen, they never cease to amaze me. Build quality is superb. Light is bright and has a glow in the dark tailcap (very useful). Nice deep gray color. Very good throw and brightens up a dark room. In my opinion this is a perfect light. Takes cr123a batteries that might be hard for some people to find. Also, won't tail stand with the tailcap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by50Freestyle on 09/12/2008

-Super Bright! -Very small -Provides a ton of light -O-Rings on threads -Really cheap -Super build quality -Textured reflector -Cannot tail stand (Not a con for me) -GITD switch looks wierd on this due to its color -You have to click the center of the clicky, otherwise you'r just pushing in rubber (Not a super con) Wow is this thing bright! I recently ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDayton on 09/10/2008

Extremely bright, Excellent Build Quality, Glow in the Dark clicky button, Very nice color and finish, Solid and ready for abuse. Wow... I am simply stunned by how bright this little light is. If i shine a regular flashlight on the ground, my cats will chase the light and play. This light is so bright it pretty much scares them away. That is how powerful ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections