DX » Community » Reviews » Roll and Tap Activated Digital LED Dice (Assorted Colors)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalex12011 on 04/21/2014

Electronic dice game for the original and modern idea. Found it on the site by accident and I wanted it kupit.Popalsya blue with only the beginning and threw it does not work, the battery and corrected all zarabotalo.Sam cube made ??with a durable material so that you can not be afraid to throw it. Values ... Read more

Roll and Tap Activated Digital LED Dice

0 0 0

• posted bypandapod on 06/25/2013

Long batterytime. I have had it more than 1½year and never change battery and it still works. Its amazeing! You can throw it very hard into a wall and it still works. Very good building quality! Irritating noise! Could have been more randomized. The noise it beeps is very irritateing and everytime ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBulgina on 05/15/2013

Electronic bone (cube) for use in board games. Replacement to habitual classical cubes which needed to be thrown up, shaken or rolled on a surface. On this cube the dropped-out value is displayed by means of light-emitting diodes. "to throw" a cube, it is necessary to strike with it for example ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byth33n00b on 12/28/2012

Works the way it should. You can either tap it on the surface or actually roll it. The lights are nice and bright. It seems random enough. The beeping is annoying if it's in a bag and it gets bumped. No way to turn the beeping off. I got it for 1 cent US as part of a promotion. No reason for me to turn ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections