DX » Community » Reviews » Dapper Stage 30mW Green Laser Light Show (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKeesDuFromage on 05/01/2014

Works by a pulsing reflective mirror (shake it!) Small size of device and the press-button is easy to use. Has a kaleidoscopic filter on the tip, nice effects! Doesn't use much battery/works long time. -Very weak laser light for party usage (output is 5 mW!) - The effect is created by a spring mechanism,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreday on 09/13/2013

Nice for older children to play as a disco. Strong laser at a good price. The effects are nice too ! THERE IS NO STRAIGHT LASER LIGHT, only with moving effects. Have to be careful with your eyes and others. Doesn't have the straight laser, to point far objects. The battery lasts one party! Doesn't have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydadadad on 05/12/2013

does what it says, quite strong laser, really nice effects cheap plastic, easy to break, short battery life, but thats ok as they are standard aaa type. the prisma head that you use to twist came off pretty soon, exposing the pure laser beam (also nice, testet it and it reached +500m distance easily.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byremyk1993 on 06/26/2012

i buy'd this laser a few months ago and it works very good. its very strong it reaches as far my eye can see. and the extra's are very fun you have an circle that you can make shapes by shaking the device and you have the stars that you can chance shapes by twisting the metal extension piece it takes ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bytechno20041975 on 04/17/2012

Great power laser when you wanna have some fun, bright green beam, you can even see the beam without smoke in the dark. I was impressed when I turned it on the first time. It has 2 functions, one for displaying eclipses and one for making figures maybe the battery cover slides open easily, but it's not ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections