DX » Community » Reviews » 7.2M HSDPA 3G SIM Card USB 2.0 Wireless Modem Adapter with TF Card Slot - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byez2010ze on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Arrived with a good box, excellent handled. Good build quality. Drivers are exists, easy to install and use. Works in my Cell Network (Life:) aka Astelit) - Ukraine.Cons:* Works with windows/mac. Doesn't works with Linux. * Relatively Tight SIM Card slot, somet... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrlasmar on 07/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:* In English * - The product came as described - Arrived in exactly 30 days to Manaus / AM-Brazil - I tested it with TIM's 3G network, and it worked normally. - The speed of the Internet varied widely, but I believe it is the operator's network that is not the best, incl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrlasmar on 07/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:In English * In English * - The product came as described - Arrived in exactly 30 days to Manaus / AM-Brazil - I tested it with TIM's 3G network, and it worked normally. - The speed of the Internet varied widely, but I believe it is the operator's network that is not the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJuusoR on 05/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Works with macbook pro running snow leopard, i tested also on windows server 2008 and it works with that too. -Comes with drivers and software for mac and win! -It supports sms, micro sd card, and other useless crap.... -Software has apn settings for lots of s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTotik on 05/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good build quality. Works well with Windows 7. Mini SD card port. Small thickness, does not prevent connection of the neighboring USB port. Software is in English. Quick to connect and disconnect. Good price. Cons:Not all drivers are installed automatically on Win7. Help f... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections