DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H8000 2.4GHz USB Rechargeable Wireless Headphone with Microphone (Black)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLimiaAle on 06/19/2013

Price / Precio Setup / Configuracion Very confortables / Muy comodos Nice sound quality / Buena calidad de sonido Nice range / Buen rango The synthetic leather isn't the best / La cuerina no es la mejor. Although the manual is in Chinese is easy to understand because have useful draws / Aunque el manual este en chino es fácil de entender porque ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygfernandez1985 on 05/10/2013

Good microphone, volumen control with a beep when it reaches its min and max. Good range, 10 meters or more with concrete walls in the middle. Static noise constantly! Ones you turn it on, you will hear static, and when you start listening something the static continues, it is always there. I do not recommend to buy them, unless your are ok with a constant ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byQuadzero on 10/03/2012

Everything works as expect on my iMac. Volume control works fine. Range is great, over 15meters. I can move all around the house without interference (I'm in north america, so we don't have much concrete wall inside houses) Build quality is decent (not weak, not specially robust either) Microphone can be slided upward, so it's not in the way when not ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byomegablue2000 on 09/19/2012

Easy to install, just plug it. Easy to operate, just turn it on when the battery is charged. I can use it with two small walls in the middle. The volume control works just fine, but I prefer to do it by software. In my case the microphone was out of order. I opened the headphone and I fixed the cable contact. The LED of the transmitter is always blinking.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydanielsaf on 08/29/2012

The sound is great and precise, no delays. Can set the volume from the headset, long distance works fine – you can walk around. Microphone is good too for chats and VOIP. Stereo works great. The battery makes a peep when it is close to the end. A bit fragile, needs recharging every couple of hours of use. The ear pieces could be a bit bigger. it's a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrenands87 on 06/26/2012

*Nice build quality.(Qualidade Ok) *Price is Ok.(Preço vale a pena.) *Sound is great.(qualidade do som muito boa, quase sem ruidos) *Arround 8 hours of battery life.(cerca de 8 horas de bateria) *Plug and play *Works on a 3 meter radius with walls.(aqui funcionou uns 3 metros de distância com obstaculos.) *Could be a little bigger.(Podia ser ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySaiuri on 11/15/2011

- I can use Skype and walk around while talking (I believe it can works more than only 10m) - The battery lasts longer - Makes noise when the battery is empty - Good sound and build quality - Posso usar o Skype e andar por aí enquanto falo (Acredito que talvez o produto funcione a mais de 10m) - A bateria dura bastante - Faz barulho quando a bateria ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinfohigh on 11/09/2011

I have to agree with the comments (pros) as provided by reviewer rnapoli2004. Amidst the slight disturbance by my neighbour's renovation, my colleague on the other end was able to hear clearly to my communication via Lync. Yes, this headset was mainly purchased for my mobiel desking. And I will say it fit my needs. Nothing much for now, except that ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byrnapoli2004 on 06/25/2011

Advantages of this (SKU 80043) over Bluetooth solutions: - This Headset has no perceptible delay whatsoever. - Zero time for reconnection when signal is lost while walking around the house. - Strong signal, can go thru one or even two walls. - Way more than 10 meters within line of sight, maybe 20m. - It comes with it´s own USB Dongle, Windows ... Read more

2 2
  • posted byWFACTOR on 05/21/2011

Wireless stereo headphones with very good sound quality. Not bad to hearing music with good quality. Bass is not bad. Perfect for Skype telephony. Skype test and the microphone seems to work very well. It work when charging! just connect USB wire to charge it and you can hearing music when charging battery. Not too good when it On and no sound just ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections