Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymistry21 on 08/08/2015

Pros: it worked Cons: It took a little long to receive but that cant be helped. There are other similar connectors such as molex to 3 sata power headers which is 70cents more if you need it. Also there are the cable is alot more flexible then the ones i bought from my local tech store which is I... Read more

Impression:It works great;

0 0 0

• posted bydaniloandrade on 06/29/2015

Pros : Excellent product , durable , easy of apply, excellent for computers. great. Cons: Nothing.

Impression:Very good,Useful,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydcd_11 on 05/25/2015

Very good product. Materials are very good and durable. It is useful if your pc lacks of sata power plugs (as happens with older power supplies) and you need to connect sata hard disks or dvd drives. Plugs fits very well and they will hardly ever unplug by mistake. If you look close to the sata 4... Read more

Impression:Very good,Useful,solid;

0 0 0

• posted byjaumemosquera on 05/08/2015

I have it working for a long time with no problem. Good product

0 0 0

• posted bycorriganfroggy on 10/30/2014

this was a great buy, these are 12-13 bucks in store here and i needed 2 of them but wasnt willing to spend 25 bucks on it so i spent 5 and got these and it was worth it, they do the same thing as any other but for a lower price

0 0 0

• posted byjcuevas83 on 10/28/2014

es un excelente producto muy buena calidad y muy funcional para conectar mas discos duros sata a mi fuente de poder, 100% recomendable el precio es el mejor en las tiendas online y el mejor envio a mexico.. It is an excellent product very good quality and very functional for most sata hard drives... Read more

Impression:Exelente Producto;

0 0 0

• posted byArchangel17 on 08/28/2014

Pro: Power two SATA devices, solid construction and feel. 6 inches of of wires from molex to each SATA port, give a lot of distance, reasonably priced. Good for making storage and drives upgrades Con: None that I can think of. It a power cable that allow for two devices.

0 0 0

• posted bymikelsanz2 on 08/04/2014

Necesitaba este tipo de cable para la CPU de mi ordenador y como tenía que hacer un pedido en DX, ya aproveché para pedir el cable. El precio no me parece barato. Creo que en alguna tienda de informática valdrá parecido, o al menos tengo esa impresión. Pero por comodidad hice el pedido aquí. Todo... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlokNineSeven on 06/26/2014

Basic power splitter, always handy to have more of, especially if adding extra drives that exceed your original configuration. (with SATA over IDE, it's almost guaranteed to happen if you actually do upgrades and replacements) Unless you have an underpowered power supply, there are no cons. I to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylqplqp on 05/08/2014

Simply works. Not much can be said about such simple thing. I buyed 3 items to keep two in reserve. I have three HDD in my desktop and without it I couldn't attach front panel (with ATA connector on it). Cheap enough. Wires should be longer. It is unfortunate than such splitters does not selled I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere