Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylqplqp on 05/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simply works. Not much can be said about such simple thing. I buyed 3 items to keep two in reserve. I have three HDD in my desktop and without it I couldn't attach front panel (with ATA connector on it). Cheap enough. Cons:Wires should be longer. OtherThoughts:It is unf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglobulejoul on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Now that SATA is the norm, molex are useless, yet still on many power supplies. So what do you do once you're out of SATA power cables on your PSU? You buy molex to SATA converter! It works just great, you may not need one molex to two SATA but hey, for that pri... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheunf on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It helped me powers some extra sata devices and all of them are working 100%. Dont forget to by two sata data cables as the ones i bought (http://dx.com/p/sata-cable-0-4-meter-9858) that´s also very reliable. Cons:None till now, except that they are not t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarnoutzw93 on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-good price -good quality -works perfectly -you can power more hard drives with your power supply unit or only want to use the molex cable so you get less cable clutter if you dont have a moduler power supply unit or a case with bad cable management. Cons:None r... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections