Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlokNineSeven on 06/26/2014

Basic power splitter, always handy to have more of, especially if adding extra drives that exceed your original configuration. (with SATA over IDE, it's almost guaranteed to happen if you actually do upgrades and replacements) Unless you have an underpowered power supply, there are no cons. I bought several to use in both a repurposed server (new power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylqplqp on 05/08/2014

Simply works. Not much can be said about such simple thing. I buyed 3 items to keep two in reserve. I have three HDD in my desktop and without it I couldn't attach front panel (with ATA connector on it). Cheap enough. Wires should be longer. It is unfortunate than such splitters does not selled everywere and need to be ordered overseas. It will be absolutely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeyboardJunkie on 03/08/2014

This is just of the same kind of quality I would buy in a store here (Europe). I actually bought a similar item in a store here and payed 5 euro's for it. This is the same quality and much cheaper. Can't think of any, they just work. (At least the ones I have tried.) Wish I had thought ahead and bought this sooner so I wouldn't have had to spend the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybidegorri on 12/11/2013

Ideal para aprovechar las conexiones antiguas de la fuente de alimentación para los nuevos dispositivos con conectores SATA. Realiza perfectamente la conversión y obtienes alimentación para dos dispositivos por cada conexión antigua. Muy buena calidad y a un precio más que ajustado. No le encuentro ninguna, funciona perfectamente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogerioth on 08/01/2013

Does everything as expected. Very usefull to connect multiple HDDs on a rig. I made a NAS with about 20 HDDs using a simple PSU The price is very reasonable. Looks a bit cheap, but works Quality of the plastic connectors is Ok... After buying more than 20 of these one had a little problem (the cable and metal connector got loose and I had to manually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglobulejoul on 06/01/2013

Now that SATA is the norm, molex are useless, yet still on many power supplies. So what do you do once you're out of SATA power cables on your PSU? You buy molex to SATA converter! It works just great, you may not need one molex to two SATA but hey, for that price, why not?! You never know! None, it transforms useless molex to usefull SATA Could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheunf on 03/24/2013

It helped me powers some extra sata devices and all of them are working 100%. Dont forget to by two sata data cables as the ones i bought (http://dx.com/p/sata-cable-0-4-meter-9858) that´s also very reliable. None till now, except that they are not that long. It helped me powers some extra sata devices and all of them are working 100%. Dont forget ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarnoutzw93 on 01/24/2013

-good price -good quality -works perfectly -you can power more hard drives with your power supply unit or only want to use the molex cable so you get less cable clutter if you dont have a moduler power supply unit or a case with bad cable management. None really although it could be a bit cheaper very happy with this product it is still working very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections