Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byK2 on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The quality is good enough, when connected to the usb immediately decided to windows 7, read and write speed is high enough. well as connecting flashes blue. Cons:The drawbacks of this product is not found. Very happy with the purchase. thanks dx. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPizik on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Absolutely tiny. Hardly bigger than an actual USB connector. Micro-SD hides snuggly inside the connector and the whole kit goes in to the USB socket Cons:You will likely lose the cap from it within seconds. It just doesn't fasten on very well and will fall off... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOmicron01 on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:All people here said the same but I want to emphatize the size of this product. Really really small. It has a good way to insert the memory without hindering the USB plug. A good choice in relation with the price. Cons:The only cons I have to say is, some of them presen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgroliveira on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fast and small. The connector attaches well to the computer's USB connector. The drive is automatically recognized by Windows operating system. Can be hung on a keychain and unobtrusive. Cons:Just read up to 16GB. The cap falls easily, not holding very firm. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGulyung on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product is very good. Presents a great finish, very small size and offers plenty of practicality during use. Simply plug the micro sd card and use it as a pendrive. It is more than one adapter. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:I use a 16gb card also dx. So far I have not h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycardmail on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Premium quality Super Mini USB 2.0 TF Card Reader Use a microSDHC 32GB :) Via this TF card reader, you can transfer photos, music, and other media and data between your computer and your cell phone, digital camera, tablet PC, digital picture frame, or other di... Read more

Super Mini USB 2.0 TF Card Reader Super Mini USB 2.0 TF Card Reader
    1 0
  • posted byOnlyVisitor on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fabulous small USB. Even has a blue LED to know when it is accessed. Fantastic value for money. Works fine with a 8GB microSD. Occupies only what you can see in the images. It is easy to put the microSD card and also removal. Cons:The microSD card can slide ou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndreygr on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All the nuances are easily solved with the help of mini-flash drives. Take the hands of such a product, then plunge into any USB-connector - and forget about them (as a connector, and actually a mini-stick). In essence, this is the philosophy of today's gadgets - "st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbrisolar on 10/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does the job, it's really fast, but get super hot too it is so small you can barely find, but that is a pro for me, i almost brake my car's usb entry with my older pendrive, hit my hand on they it came with a long strap so you can use in your key or other stuf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbrisolar on 08/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does the job, it's really fast, but get super hot too it is so small you can barely find, but that is a pro for me, i almost brake my car's usb entry with my older pendrive, hit my hand on they it came with a long strap so you can use in your key or other stuf... Read more

Top View Front view inserting TF card Plugged on my computer Closer view of device
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections