• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• its a keeper

posted by outanet on 08/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

this is nice and small so its not going to get snapped off in your laptop, or whatever else your gonna plug it into. I think the use of TF cards which can be used, as is, in usb like this or in sd adapters is definately the way forward. this one states that it will take a maximum of 16Gb, but my 32Gb works fine with 31Gm of music for my mp3 car stereo thanks again to DX.

Cons:

This one is important. the laynard is simply pushed tightly in to the hole by a machine, so I would advise pulling them all out again to avoid any further use. if you attach this to your keys using the laynard, i would bet that it will not be attached by the time you use your keys again tonight to get in to your house. apart from that, I see no cons, I like the tf card tightness, out of 5 so far, not one is unremovable.

OtherThoughts:

most of mine are in use in things like, mp3 amps, Raspberry Pis, ITX servers, etc, this means that I have a little box with all of the dust covers, laynards, and other tf cards.

Bottomline:

Yup, go for it, its so small that its not gonna break. Has a nice "mounted" light which flashes during data transfer, basically it does the job fine. maybe you should get a few more for future use.
    oh and if you do keep it on your keyring, superglue the laynard in place and use Trucrypt on your files.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections