Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTortugarion on 02/26/2013

This is a very handy TF card reader USB connector. As it's really compact you can carry it anywhere easily. It fits well when plugged in. Listed computer operation systems recognised it in question of few seconds. There's a design problem I and other folks already found. The holder strap should have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykdid63 on 12/28/2012

Works as you would expect. Just stick in the card and then plug the adapter into a USB port. The adapter extends very little outside when it is plugged into a USB connector, so it is good to use on places where you want to use some USB memory, but don't want it to stick out so much. With the card I used,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManFromHell on 10/29/2012

Realy good piece you have there cheap price and i use as back up on my laptop whit a micro sd card. Buy agains if i need some there is no con after so many time i use it realy good to use as back up for smart phone whit a micro sd card inside all the time whit you or whit a micro sc card whit important ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGundamz on 07/28/2012

- very small and rugged - can keep it anywhere - you can thread a strap through it for hooking on to your keys or bag - good price but good if it was lower - end cap might be a little loose but no problem if you put some clear tape to keep it together - can be easily lost if you are not careful - maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycibinlik on 04/12/2012

The TF (or micro SD) card is placed inside the reader with ease. Realy tiny as nano receivers from Logitech or A4Tech. The plastic looks really cheap. The strap is the strangest strap I've ever seen :D How the hell am I suppose to put it with this device? I need to make a knot. The cap has a hole to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytarzanbaba on 05/21/2011

Very small, one of the smallest I have seen Fast read/write speeds Supports 16GB microSD cards Comes with strap Easy to plug and pull cards Does not heat up A little hard to fit in the USB port I got this adapter for its tiny looks, actually. I use it with my Class 4 Kingston MicroSD card and it works ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections