DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Gun Cleaning Kit Tools Set (7-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvturba on 01/16/2014

Best gun cleaning set you cant get really, because for a spring gun thats pretty much the best you can buy even with more money spent. Its very practical to carry with the gun itself , because you can disassemble it, otherwise would be pretty hard to carry around. The cooper tip enter realy tight so i didnt risk it, but the cotton really gets the job ... Read more

on duty disassembled after use(dirty)
    1 0
  • posted byvmendelis on 01/15/2013

Nice and strong handle . Has two length tubes so you can adapt it for any gun you have. I use it for airsoft guns , but can be used to clean any tube. Has two wire brushes and two fabric ones. If you buy this for airsoft do not use the wire ones as you will destroy your gun barrel. Although if you wrap the small wire brush in fabric or paper then you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadc27 on 07/10/2012

Excellent cleaning tool, especially at this low price. Has cleaning ends for both .17 and .22 calibers, so I can use it my .177 Gamo air rifle and in my .22LR Savage. None really. At 57.5 cm from tip of brush to handle, you may find the rod a bit short if you clean a bolt-action rifle from behind the receiver towards the muzzle (like I did when cleaning ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArmani27 on 01/09/2012

- 50 centimetres long, which is more than enough for my airgun. - It's cheap but it works, which is more than perfect for an amateur plinker. It's not a "state-of-art" piece, but it does what it promises. - The cotton brush was a little tight, which made me push a little, while I was rolling the rod clockwise. Due this action, the screw thread ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysowino on 09/04/2011

Facil de usar. Indispensable para tener nuestras armas de aire en buenas condiciones. Para armas de aire calibre.177 y .22 otros proovedores generalmente solo lo ofrecen en un calibre. Muy buenos resultados en combinacion con liquido limpiador. Buen precio. Seria mejor si fuera unos 5 cm. mas largo,no alcanza a limpiar en su totalidad el cañon ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections