DX » Community » Reviews » Skull Style Motorcycle/Hiking/Party Windproof Face Mask
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhernantojo7 on 04/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really cool. Functions properly and doesn't get really moist when in use. It does its job properly by allowing you to breathe and see, but this is limited. It transport the moisture and heat really well. I tried it during the summer on a hot day. Cons:No real cons with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkyRuH on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to us... Read more

2 0
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fears looking face mask. You can use both sides. Does not get moist easy. Can be worn under a motorcycle helmet and the print is strong will not fade. Cons:Does not fit my head vary well. Hard to see out of. Tends to slip down a bit after you have fasten it. M... Read more

3 0
  • posted byyoyoscheme on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Masca este facuta dintr-un material bun, destul de gros, este bine desenata, cusaturile sunt bine realizate. Este o masca calduroasa perfecta pentru pentru orice sport de iarna. Cons:Ar trebui realizata la o marime mai mare pentru ca este totusi prea mica. Gau... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMagnus1990P on 11/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really cool. Functions properly and doesn't get really moist when in use. It does its job properly by allowing you to breathe and see, but this is limited. It transport the moisture and heat really well. I tried it during the summer on a hot day. Cons:Does not fit every... Read more

3 0
  • posted byDANKOS on 05/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good mask, have bought quite a few for friends etc and have had no negative feedback. You can use the skull side as well as the black side and both look great. Fits my head perfectly, stretches to fit my mates with oddly shaped heads. Keeps you warm when ridin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysstruja on 03/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Good quality - Really windproof - Quality print of scull Cons:there is only one strap on it. The "forehead" keeps saging down, over eyes. Smells bad... Long delivery time, two months in my case. The nose hole for breathing its a bit tiny but could be... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzipotarri on 02/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Its really windproof and warm. I use it when riding my motorbike in cold weather wearing a jet-type helmet and this mask its better than any scarf or balaclava. -The skull print its nice, people surprises when seeing you, almost kids in the cars near you coul... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySharKing on 01/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it looks awesome! a skull? who dosen't like that? and yes! it is windproof! easy to put on! Cons:there is only one strap on it. the "forehead" on it keeps saging down, over my eyes. that's not good! well that's pretty mutch it OtherThoughts:other tho... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNWind on 12/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Good quality - Joints are well stitched - Really windproof - Quality print of scull Cons:- Nose hole is now wide enough so it's little hard to breath normally especially when you have quite a burden (looked to manually cut it but I'm afraid it will c... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections