DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 2.4GHz 802.11n 300Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzourite34 on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- powerfull WiFi access - good quality product - easy to use once installed Cons:- the autorun did not installed the driver properly on my WinXP. It could be tricky for someone not involved on computers... OtherThoughts:As in "cons.", the autorun program did n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySchnitzipoo on 04/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Plug and play (works automatically in Linux and windows). - Stable and strong Cons:- Handle this puppy with care, brakes easily if you'r not careful. OtherThoughts:Surprisingly good product for the price. It's not rugged though, but If you don't go around kicking it a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydbackes on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Excellent signal due to its dettachable antenna - Operates steadily in high speeds (in opposite to devices I used before, this one keeps the rates during the whole connection and always get the top speed) - Good build quality - Does'n need drivers (I'm using... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobbage on 07/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Reasonably well constructed. Uses standard chipset. Supplied disc has drivers for all versions of Windows from XP onward (32 and 64 bit), Linux and all recent versions of OSX. Realtek has the latest drivers on their site. The price is acceptible considering the quality Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraphaelteller on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product. Does what is intended to. Works easily and it is not ugly like others wifi adapters. Very cheap and useful. Good price x benefit. Good range and speed. Cons:It is not plug-and-play. You need to install the driver that comes with it. Nothing too h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavaKot on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The device is made of high quality plastic. Antenna mounted securely rotated in any direction. WI-FI coverage is enough for my apartment. Small size, easy to use anywhere. Cons:The device is a little complicated to set up. The program from the disc does not co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabecker on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this USB a year ago and have been using with great performance (150Mb). Used in WinXP 32bit, Win 7 32bit and Win 7 64bit. Very strong signal as far as receiving as sending. Current drivers available from the chipset manufacturer (Realtek). I put anten... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAndiBcool on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this adapter for my Himedia 600A player, to add Wifi. I know new Players usually have wifi build in. Well the adapter get regnorised a few seconds after i turned the media player on. You can do all settings and then your done. It just works flawless with good s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywillmacdonald on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works with Synology NAS box (DSM 4.1) , which runs Linux. No drivers needed, plug and play. Gets at least 130MB/s in real transfer speed. Currently using it for Time Machine on my NAS box. Fast enough to stream movies from NAS box, to airport extreme (Gen 1) and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byngfp2006 on 10/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The adapter works great, much better than I had before. Now yes I can connect fast on the internet. The data transmission is also quite fast. Is it possible to remove the antenna, but that is already in the product is very good. The product is of good quality. Great ran... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections