DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 2.4GHz 802.11n 300Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
Customer’s impression:
good nice Good product Gostei Produto muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8916045 on 04/25/2015

I have a laptop with a realtek card and a tablet (Nexus 7 '13), both of them have a signal less strong than this thing. It's really good; and allowed me to connect a desktop in a different house (~15m with ~3 walls in the middle, diagonally) with 5 bars of signal strength. For the price it's just... Read more

Impression:Great signal!;

0 0 0

• posted byguigontijo on 04/16/2015

produto muito bem embalado, chegou sem nenhum defeito, eu recomendo pode comprar produto bom ! eu compraria novamente com certeza !

Impression:Produto muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bygwelican on 04/08/2015

Pros: Excellent, I thought it will be a low quality for this price, but it is really a realtek chip, windows 8.1 automatically installed a driver. I was downloading with at almost 10megabytes/s(limited via ISP). For this price, this is amazing.

Impression:good,Good product,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymassaro1956 on 03/20/2015

Pros: Cumpre o que promete. Funciona facilmente e não é feio como adaptadores de outros wi-fi. Muito barato e útil. Bom preço x benefício. Boa variedade e velocidade.

Impression:Gostei;

0 0 0

• posted byrobertpirao on 03/05/2015

I bought this item to save me running wires a cross the room to my pc. It does the job well it does what it's supposed to do. Im very happy with it. Recomend it.

wifi antena

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytabuza on 01/27/2015

Much cheaper than the wifi adapters you can get from normal stores and works just as well. No complaints with it.

0 0 0

• posted bymrobr on 12/14/2014

It's working really good and it's not big... so if you want to save some money, you can buy it without any doubts!

0 0 0

• posted byedvan998 on 08/18/2014

Pros: Can exchange the antenna, the antenna that comes with it is very good, relatively small Cons: None that I can think of. I just got it so I can't comment about its durability.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byzourite34 on 06/30/2014

- powerfull WiFi access - good quality product - easy to use once installed - the autorun did not installed the driver properly on my WinXP. It could be tricky for someone not involved on computers... As in "cons.", the autorun program did not installed properly the drivers for WinXp or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchnitzipoo on 04/21/2014

- Plug and play (works automatically in Linux and windows). - Stable and strong - Handle this puppy with care, brakes easily if you'r not careful. Surprisingly good product for the price. It's not rugged though, but If you don't go around kicking it all day it will not break. Most of you will it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: