DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 2.4GHz 802.11n 300Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 15 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzourite34 on 06/30/2014

- powerfull WiFi access - good quality product - easy to use once installed - the autorun did not installed the driver properly on my WinXP. It could be tricky for someone not involved on computers... As in "cons.", the autorun program did not installed properly the drivers for WinXp or Win7 (both portable computers). Solution: right click ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySchnitzipoo on 04/21/2014

- Plug and play (works automatically in Linux and windows). - Stable and strong - Handle this puppy with care, brakes easily if you'r not careful. Surprisingly good product for the price. It's not rugged though, but If you don't go around kicking it all day it will not break. Most of you will probably just plug it into your computer never touching it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDude56345 on 11/06/2013

Very good and strong Wifi adapter. Wanted one that would work with Linux. Tested the adapter and found it working without mutch trouble on Ubuntu, Rapsberry Pi with Openelec (xbmc), and WIN Vista, Win7 systems Does not work on the current IPfire distro. I recommended this adapter to a friend. He bought 2 adapters and got one with a different chipset.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogerbi on 09/19/2013

Good reception. Even 20m away and 3 walls between the wi-fi router and the computer the signal remains 80% and up. I am using windows XP and it was very quick and easy to install the realtek drivers. It is on for a long time and never crashed the connection. I could not find any cons. Maybe the driver could come in a full size CD Rom or be available ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydbackes on 09/09/2013

- Excellent signal due to its dettachable antenna - Operates steadily in high speeds (in opposite to devices I used before, this one keeps the rates during the whole connection and always get the top speed) - Good build quality - Does'n need drivers (I'm using it with WinXP SP3) - No cons whatsoever. Of course I didn't test it with different OS than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobbage on 07/30/2013

Reasonably well constructed. Uses standard chipset. Supplied disc has drivers for all versions of Windows from XP onward (32 and 64 bit), Linux and all recent versions of OSX. Realtek has the latest drivers on their site. The price is acceptible considering the quality The supplied antenna isn't brilliant but it works. If you have side-by-side USB ports ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraphaelteller on 06/19/2013

Good product. Does what is intended to. Works easily and it is not ugly like others wifi adapters. Very cheap and useful. Good price x benefit. Good range and speed. It is not plug-and-play. You need to install the driver that comes with it. Nothing too hard though. A little too big, may obstruct other devices on other USB ports. Good price, Work as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavaKot on 05/29/2013

The device is made of high quality plastic. Antenna mounted securely rotated in any direction. WI-FI coverage is enough for my apartment. Small size, easy to use anywhere. The device is a little complicated to set up. The program from the disc does not come to my computer. But it's not too much trouble, can be found on the Internet. A program with an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabecker on 02/24/2013

I bought this USB a year ago and have been using with great performance (150Mb). Used in WinXP 32bit, Win 7 32bit and Win 7 64bit. Very strong signal as far as receiving as sending. Current drivers available from the chipset manufacturer (Realtek). I put antenna 16dBi and increased by 60% the received signal. Tried to upper to 300Mb received signal ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAndiBcool on 11/23/2012

I bought this adapter for my Himedia 600A player, to add Wifi. I know new Players usually have wifi build in. Well the adapter get regnorised a few seconds after i turned the media player on. You can do all settings and then your done. It just works flawless with good speed. Its a bit to big, so it uses a lot space when u plug it in. Because of it you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections