DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine HTC G7 Data Cable (1.2M-Cable)
  • 5 star 11 ( 41% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 5 ( 19% )
  • 1 star 4 ( 15% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYOSSI2010 on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-long and nice build quality. -love how real and legit it looks. -sturdy and thick. -durable and will not wear very quickly. Cons:-takes ages to charge! -does not charge at all when connected to a pc... data transfer works fine though OtherThoughts:-this is ce... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoxyg3n89 on 04/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Can use it for data transfer between pc and smartphone Cons:fake quality. This cable can not charge phone properly. I used it with htc one and with original charger this cable does not charge unit fully even in 10 hours. That is due poor quality wire. Second thi... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLe_Zouave on 01/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:none Cons:Don't work, for charging or for data. I ordered 3 of them and all 3 have the same problem. As a charging cable, it will make a raspberry pi to freeze and on a cell phone, the charging status goes on and off constantly. Even with a genuine 10W apple c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuPer74 on 01/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its cheap. Other than that there is not much to be said in the Pros department. Cons:It charges really slowly. I can leave my phone charging over night and the next day it has only charged a few percent. So the product doesnt do what it is supposed to. OtherTh... Read more

1 0
  • posted byinosas on 12/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the price is good and as a data cable can be used. The cable is solid and well built. The lenght is ok as well. Cons:it doesn't give any charge to my phone. although the charging icon shows like is charging, just nothing happens. with the original cable of the p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byisikisik on 11/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable is very cheap, and looks like the original Htc Cable micro-usb. Cons:The cable is not working. When you use the cable for charging your smartphone, the charge is very very slow. In one night of charging my smartphone only gets 20% of battery. More, w... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydinceray on 11/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap, working by data cable. good looking cable. it's a soft and good quality. data transfer speed: READ : 21MB/second WRITE : 5.5 MB/second It's looks like genuine. Cons:charging too slow for my samsung galaxy note 2 (wall charger). galaxy current charging program sho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyldry on 11/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:can only charge... but this cable charged my phone very slow... coat of cable is good and soft material, connecting plug lead is long than original htc data cable... Cons:data connection failed, does not the job right! but this cable charged my phone very slow... very v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamirsky on 10/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and seems to be a firm cable - not that it helps since this cables does not fulfill its purpose. Cons:I bought 3 cables. This is a poor quality cable and I am not able to charge phones with it. The phones do connect and show the sign that a cable is connected and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrisMorin on 09/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap. It feels and looks nice. Good job at IMMITATING the original in terms of aesthetics. Cons:I bought two of these and both of them charge way slower than regular micro USB cables. Plugged into my nexus 7, they can barely provide enough power to keep... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections