DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 4W 320-350LM Warm White LED Light Bulb (220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byminol on 05/01/2014

Great price (as it's often on discount). Performs extremely well. Closely bright as a 50W halogen light bulb. Lights the room quite good. Not quite warm white light. If you're looking for a light bulb that is only directional, maybe you should look for another one (check the image I've uploaded) Power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakenz on 02/13/2014

The light of the bulbs is good and seems natural. The quality is good and bulbs seem well made. The price of the bulbs is good value. Angle of light is not very wide. Most light travels straight down meaning they don't brighten an entire room when used alone. Need to be careful when installing as any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElmar69 on 11/27/2013

- Good light, though a bit too whitish perhaps. - Build quality seems good - The bulb is longer than the original halogene version, so these might not fit the way you want them. It meant for me I had to use them in another place as intended, somewhere where the length of the bulb was no problem. - The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLesSoldats on 09/06/2013

Real WARM color. Good light output with low enegy consumption. The light scapes from the back and if the spot is not totally closed you will see that the lamp iluminates backwards too. Also is very expensive compared with other...maybe is better built...I dunno. No thrilled but the WRM color light is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymafeliper on 03/03/2013

The Warm light bought is as expected It has 4W with 4 leds nad this quantity is enought for my needs, probably the 5W could have more intensity but I think it is not necessary Good large, so its fit into normal lamps Price :) For this items dx should consider having packs of 10 items and reduce price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshadycat on 02/13/2013

As bright if not a little brighter than the 50W GU10, but with virtually no heat and with less than a tenth of the energy usage. Physical shape is similar too so a better fit than most LED or low power replacements. Instant light and no warming up like energy saver ones have to do. Colour is one of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlasteroids on 11/18/2012

Very good build quality. The small part is plastic and the put that the "bulbs" are in are metal. The ring that keeps the plastic (I think it's plastic) light lens in place is metal and screws on. Could be a bit cheaper, but so could everything :) The beam is more narrow than halogen, although ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMasterdriver on 10/25/2012

- The light color is much better than any other LED bulbs I ordered. - This LED light bulb uses only 4W - The old version of these LEDs had no thermal compound has the new white thermal compound it will enhance the lifetime of the LEDs certainly improve. I think only the price it could be cheaper. I'... Read more

Bulb out of Box 10-10-2012 Led Bulb Thermal compound 10-10-2012 Unpacking sku.80126 best for 35w halogen replacement

0 0 0

• posted byy9696 on 10/24/2012

Decent build quality Pleasant color - has nice yellowish/reddish color temperature Low power consumption - less than halogen Powerful Not too hot A little bit too directed for my purposes (should be good as a spot) Cover was loose - had to tighten it a bit (not a big issue) I might buy some more of these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoost.erftemeijer on 10/24/2012

Good bulb, light is comparable to a 50W halogen. Much cheaper than any LED you can buy in a store where you live. The cap is a little loose so it easily comes off, no problem you can put it together again. The center beam is very bright and yellow but the wider beam around it are less bright and looked ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections