DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 4W 320-350LM Warm White LED Light Bulb (220V)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Very Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJunnDell on 06/02/2015

Very nice color temperature, seamlessly blends in with incandescent lights. Runs fairly cool, too.

Impression:Very Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byj6miranda on 03/09/2015

Fit perfectly in the connectors The light I slightly warm and the power consumptions is really low.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byminol on 05/01/2014

Great price (as it's often on discount). Performs extremely well. Closely bright as a 50W halogen light bulb. Lights the room quite good. Not quite warm white light. If you're looking for a light bulb that is only directional, maybe you should look for another one (check the image I've uploaded)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakenz on 02/13/2014

The light of the bulbs is good and seems natural. The quality is good and bulbs seem well made. The price of the bulbs is good value. Angle of light is not very wide. Most light travels straight down meaning they don't brighten an entire room when used alone. Need to be careful when installing as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElmar69 on 11/27/2013

- Good light, though a bit too whitish perhaps. - Build quality seems good - The bulb is longer than the original halogene version, so these might not fit the way you want them. It meant for me I had to use them in another place as intended, somewhere where the length of the bulb was no The light... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLesSoldats on 09/06/2013

Real WARM color. Good light output with low enegy consumption. The light scapes from the back and if the spot is not totally closed you will see that the lamp iluminates backwards too. Also is very expensive compared with other...maybe is better built...I dunno. No thrilled but the WRM color is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymafeliper on 03/03/2013

The Warm light bought is as expected It has 4W with 4 leds nad this quantity is enought for my needs, probably the 5W could have more intensity but I think it is not necessary Good large, so its fit into normal lamps Price :) For this items dx should consider having packs of 10 items and reduce I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshadycat on 02/13/2013

As bright if not a little brighter than the 50W GU10, but with virtually no heat and with less than a tenth of the energy usage. Physical shape is similar too so a better fit than most LED or low power replacements. Instant light and no warming up like energy saver ones have to do. Colour is one... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNCCNJ on 01/10/2013

Good price. light is not harsh or annoying. of course low energy consumption. 2 lights stopped working. both had wires come loose inside. I was able to resolder and both lights worked again. I don't really have any other thoughts about it. It is a light. these were on sale when I got them. At the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlasteroids on 11/18/2012

Very good build quality. The small part is plastic and the put that the "bulbs" are in are metal. The ring that keeps the plastic (I think it's plastic) light lens in place is metal and screws on. Could be a bit cheaper, but so could everything :) The beam is more narrow than halogen, a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere