DX » Community » Reviews » YouOKLight YK1614 GU10 4W 350LM Warm White Light LED Cup Bulb (220V)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Durable Average Very Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydragonfly4 on 07/24/2016

Last order was in july 2015, re-ordered now to replace broken ones but it's now bright white so it no longer matches with the rest. Very sad that they changed the product but kept using the same SKU. They tend to break when you want to remove them from the socket so be really carefull.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynmdionisio on 01/22/2016

Bought some of these to test as replacement for halogen spots in the living room and still there, for more than one year now. Have bought more and recommend it.

Impression:Very good,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted bymattos77 on 01/22/2016

average

Impression:Average;

0 0 0

• posted bybhassett on 01/01/2016

Light color and brightness is very similar to a 50w halogen bulb. Useful tip: If you find the beam is too narrow, unscrew the front ring and turn the lens by 45 degrees, this converts to a very wide beam.

Impression:Good replacement for halogen;

0 0 0

• posted byj6miranda on 11/04/2015

Perfect to repalce the old halogen... Really low temperature... No cons...

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byJunnDell on 06/02/2015

Very nice color temperature, seamlessly blends in with incandescent lights. Runs fairly cool, too.

Impression:Very Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byj6miranda on 03/09/2015

Fit perfectly in the connectors The light I slightly warm and the power consumptions is really low.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byminol on 05/01/2014

Great price (as it's often on discount). Performs extremely well. Closely bright as a 50W halogen light bulb. Lights the room quite good. Not quite warm white light. If you're looking for a light bulb that is only directional, maybe you should look for another one (check the image I've uploaded)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakenz on 02/13/2014

The light of the bulbs is good and seems natural. The quality is good and bulbs seem well made. The price of the bulbs is good value. Angle of light is not very wide. Most light travels straight down meaning they don't brighten an entire room when used alone. Need to be careful when installing as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElmar69 on 11/27/2013

- Good light, though a bit too whitish perhaps. - Build quality seems good - The bulb is longer than the original halogene version, so these might not fit the way you want them. It meant for me I had to use them in another place as intended, somewhere where the length of the bulb was no The light... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere