DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 4W 320-350LM Warm White LED Light Bulb (220V)
  • 5 star 10 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymafeliper on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Warm light bought is as expected It has 4W with 4 leds nad this quantity is enought for my needs, probably the 5W could have more intensity but I think it is not necessary Good large, so its fit into normal lamps Cons:Price :) For this items dx should cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshadycat on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As bright if not a little brighter than the 50W GU10, but with virtually no heat and with less than a tenth of the energy usage. Physical shape is similar too so a better fit than most LED or low power replacements. Instant light and no warming up like energy saver ones h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlasteroids on 11/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good build quality. The small part is plastic and the put that the "bulbs" are in are metal. The ring that keeps the plastic (I think it's plastic) light lens in place is metal and screws on. Cons:Could be a bit cheaper, but so could everything :) The beam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasterdriver on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The light color is much better than any other LED bulbs I ordered. - This LED light bulb uses only 4W - The old version of these LEDs had no thermal compound has the new white thermal compound it will enhance the lifetime of the LEDs certainly improve. Cons:I think on... Read more

Bulb out of Box 10-10-2012 Led Bulb Thermal compound 10-10-2012 Unpacking sku.80126 best for 35w halogen replacement
    0 0
  • posted byy9696 on 10/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Decent build quality Pleasant color - has nice yellowish/reddish color temperature Low power consumption - less than halogen Powerful Not too hot Cons:A little bit too directed for my purposes (should be good as a spot) Cover was loose - had to tighten it a bit (not a b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoost.erftemeijer on 10/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good bulb, light is comparable to a 50W halogen. Much cheaper than any LED you can buy in a store where you live. Cons:The cap is a little loose so it easily comes off, no problem you can put it together again. The center beam is very bright and yellow but the wider beam... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydrmic on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- great brightness level (comp to 40W halogen) - low price - great power comsumption vs light ammount Cons:- narrow light beam, little too white light - change it will not fit in all armatures OtherThoughts:The amount of light is almost comparable to 50W halog... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytapiois on 09/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product I ordered as soon as more! Good light color, a very good alternative to halogen replacements. The lamp works well even in cold lights up brightly. Save electricity and therefore nature. The lamp is resistant to vibration, contrary to the halogen lamp. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysikulam on 08/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:LED bulb is very good color temperature. Its very easy to instal (its not hot as halogen). This bulb have luxus energy consumption. Cons:Plast cooler of this bulb isnt see good. I have some bulb with metal cooler and looks better. If i use in serially connected (12 Bulb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byycramer on 04/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not very big, fits great into the ikea fittings I've got on the ceiling Great color teint, not to yellow, not too white It replaces my old 35 wat halogen spots, and does a great job doing so, I would even say they are a little brighter. I expected the beam to be narrowe... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections