DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI to 3 RCA Video Component Cable (1.5M-Length)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywild3vil on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm very pleased with the quality of the audio video AV component cable! Plastic housing, gold contacts! Very easy to install and setup the computer, tv or videogame! The relatively low price of the cable! The good news is that you can connect in five seconds... Read more

2 1
  • posted bymaro13 on 10/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable works perfectly, I had doubts about how it works but it was perfect. I practice is that you can minimize the amount of cables to connect to older devices. In my country the price for the same cable is twice as high. Cons:the cable is of good quality... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymarcelobrites on 11/21/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality made, great price and very useful. Don't came with any user's manual to explain the colors, should be have! If you Know How to Works buy it! It Have a nice quality build. Cons:Don't have manual, i don't know which is the yellow cable, red, white!?... Read more

7 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections