DX » Community » Reviews » Romantic Lovely Wedding Couple Figure Toy Desk Doll Ornaments
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyune27 on 04/11/2014

Nice representation of a boy covering a girl with a planket, so cute. Perfect gift for girlfriend or " special " friend. Easy cleaning. It can get broken if you do not handle it carefully, if you drop it there is many possibilities that it break up in pieces. if you like figures collection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDGAbr on 03/19/2014

Perfect size and great quality dolls added to the charm of this product actually did something that I rate 10! I bought 2 more other items that were also of the same quality sku 90949 and 80262. Nothing against the product really has the look and quality is described. See items sku 90949 and 80262, are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhienspm on 02/22/2013

Very good material is used. Product came quickly. Packaging is in good condition. Commodity itself is placed in the box. Suitable for gift. I bought this thing as a gift for my little girl and she likes it very very much :-) Nothing ! I see no cons. Everything is fine. Highly recommend ! Especially for ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections