DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Dapper Manual-Release Folding Pocket Knife - Colors (13.7cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byludison on 03/27/2014

-Very easy to open -Very cheap -Really good quality for the price -Looks great -Easy to attatch to a belt or keyring -It is a very sturdy knife, not flimsy at all -The metal feels very solid -Great for opening letters and cutting fruit -The liner lock is a bit hard to open if you have big fingers or short nails -The thumbstud serves no purpose, is in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFranzSeifert on 12/09/2013

Knife is very durable, comes sharpened, locking mechanism works great, has a cool finish, and the clip on the back of the knife is high quality (not the cheap type). Expected it to be larger, not as big as I had envisioned it but it's a great knife none the less. I will attempt to post a picture of the knife relative to a $20 Canadian bill so that future ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMMaxamillion on 11/20/2013

Very sharp knife that has an amazing finish to it and is very durable. The clip on the back is strong, the frame lock is even stronger and there is no risk of breaking it with any normal use. This knife is easily one of the best looking knives I have ever seen. No pocket clip, is a bit tight and near impossible to open with one hand which would be a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystupidwalrus on 07/16/2013

Very good quality, "heavy duty" knife. Feels very similar to the real thing. The finish is nice and does not slip out of your hand. Feels very sturdy and won't break from the safety even under extreme stress. Great to have around the house. Not very many negatives. Did not come very sharp. And the safety is hard to unlock sometimes. But that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgewren on 07/08/2013

This looks great to the eye as soon as you first see it, the blade came sharp but could do with some touching up, has a good clip also. The blade was very stiff at first and the liner lock as stiff also, although this should go after some use it was fairly irritation at first. The blade was sharp but was very nice after some toughing up. Nice knife ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydadss on 01/26/2013

this is awesome lock blade i love the color the most a nice solid construction shap as hell so be careful when closing it its a little smalller then i thought it would be delevery was a liltle slow like buddy said also removed the tit for a much better look in other thoughts im very pleased to be adding this to my knife and sword collection and i will ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhuxiaoxia on 01/22/2013

it is beautiful, really interesting colours, it was very sharp, the mechanism is clean and accurate and clicks into the detent at both the open and closed position, the finish is resilient, I haven't managed to mark it, I think in future I would trust the brand Tekut, the lanyard clip was useful to clip to a keyring and use then knife as a keyfob. It ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythomasvo10 on 01/07/2013

Beautiful color and aesthetic appeal. Sharp out of the factory and box. Practical clip for lanyards, belt loops, keychains, etc. Tight locking, so no play or wiggling at all. Small but that was acknowledged before ordering. Liner-lock is very stiff, but might become easier to close after some regular use. Never heard of the brand but they apparently ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections