DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-slim Protective PU Leather Case for Ipad 2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzottis on 11/14/2011

I've bought this for my dad, and the just loved it. The wake-up function works very well. Very good material. You can also keep your Ipad in a inclined position, so you can type better. Originals cases use to be so much expensive. This one keep it's function and seems original. It has even the Apple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHoudoee on 10/24/2011

The wake-up function works very well. The outer material resembles the authentic Apple one. Apple logo included on the exterior :) The case does not have a good fit; it is just a little bit too large. Also the edges around the screen do not fit nicely to the bezel of the iPad 2. Also, the finishing on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystylus_pacific on 05/26/2011

The cover is made of good quality leather. It also come with a black cleaning cloth. This ipad 2 cover has an Apple logo on the front cover, which I like it vey much as it make it look like another genuine ipad 2 cover. My ipad 2 fits in perfectly. all the holes do match up. More surprisingly, it also ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections