DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Zippo Fuel Fluid Lighter - Jack Daniel's Whiskey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypvonk on 10/06/2013

Works great, looks real genuine to me. Got it for a year now and still works like when i got it. Lots cheaper than in other stores. I need to fill it every two weeks, depends on the amount off using. It doesn't leak so far. I have even put it in de washmachine by acident, but after a short dry it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJizzDaPit on 05/11/2013

Well, it's a genuine Zippo so it works great and looks and sounds awesome. No complains there. The price is so cheap that a student like me can afford it. The engraving cool as hell. It's great for rockers and anyone who likes Jack Daniel's old No.7 whiskey. The only thing that made me question its authenticity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenjyz on 04/23/2013

- Zippo quality. - Zippo weight. - Zippo sound. - Zippo Usefullness. - Beautiful Jack Daniel's engraving. I have no doubt this is a genuine Zippo, definitly worth the price. - None untill now, it does its work perfectly. - Not actually a con, but I had to wait almost a month to receive it. Worth the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypauzudo233 on 02/05/2013

Well, it´s a really beautiful lighter -I´m from Brazil, and it´s very difficult here to get one of these at this owesome price -It´s a genuine Zippo. I compared it with another one from a friend who payed for it much more than the double -Came with a life-warranty from Zippo, if you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAdrianoSalimon on 01/27/2013

It is a great lighter, almost a genuine Zippo. It is beautiful and comes with a great shiny flint that lasts a lot longer than the black ones. Clicks perfectly, has a perfect shape that allows easy use and playing with it. Is made of great material and has a nice color. Seen from the inside it is kind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysebastianmendez on 11/28/2012

*looks verry nice, *the price is very good, the same zippo costs where i live around 30euro's *came in a very beautiful case. so perfect as a christmas gift * i think it genuine *high build quality *and it came with a life time waranty so if its broken you can geth another one for free. and i called ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykansav on 11/01/2012

Well, it´s a really beautiful lighter -I´m from Argentina, and it´s very difficult here to get one of these at this owesome price -It´s a genuine Zippo. I compared it with another one from a friend who payed for it much more than the double -Came with a life-warranty from Zippo, if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPiroxylin on 10/22/2011

- stylish and looks really cool - I think it's genuine. - really great qualityy material - high quality engraving - a lifetime warranty - Zippo click - package wrapped by duct tape, and therefore unsuitable for a gift I think you need to buy a wick and a flint if you will use your lighter (sku 67303 ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections