DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Zippo Fuel Fluid Lighter - Jack Daniel's Whiskey
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by pvonk on 10/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works great, looks real genuine to me. Got it for a year now and still works like when i got it. Lots cheaper than in other stores. I need to fill it every two weeks, depends on the amount off using. It doesn't leak so far. I have even put it in de washmachine... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by JizzDaPit on 05/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Well, it's a genuine Zippo so it works great and looks and sounds awesome. No complains there. The price is so cheap that a student like me can afford it. The engraving cool as hell. It's great for rockers and anyone who likes Jack Daniel's old No.7 whiskey.Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Benjyz on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Zippo quality. - Zippo weight. - Zippo sound. - Zippo Usefullness. - Beautiful Jack Daniel's engraving. I have no doubt this is a genuine Zippo, definitly worth the price.Cons:- None untill now, it does its work perfectly. - Not actually a con, but I had to wai... Read more

2 0
  • posted by pauzudo233 on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Well, it´s a really beautiful lighter -I´m from Brazil, and it´s very difficult here to get one of these at this owesome price -It´s a genuine Zippo. I compared it with another one from a friend who payed for it much more than the double -Came... Read more

1 0
  • posted by AdrianoSalimon on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is a great lighter, almost a genuine Zippo. It is beautiful and comes with a great shiny flint that lasts a lot longer than the black ones. Clicks perfectly, has a perfect shape that allows easy use and playing with it. Is made of great material and has a ni... Read more

0 0
  • posted by sebastianmendez on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:*looks verry nice, *the price is very good, the same zippo costs where i live around 30euro's *came in a very beautiful case. so perfect as a christmas gift * i think it genuine *high build quality *and it came with a life time waranty so if its broken you can ge... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kansav on 11/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Well, it´s a really beautiful lighter -I´m from Argentina, and it´s very difficult here to get one of these at this owesome price -It´s a genuine Zippo. I compared it with another one from a friend who payed for it much more than the double -Came with a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Piroxylin on 10/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- stylish and looks really cool - I think it's genuine. - really great qualityy material - high quality engraving - a lifetime warranty - Zippo click Cons:- package wrapped by duct tape, and therefore unsuitable for a gift OtherThoughts:I think you need to buy a wick and a... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections