DX » Community » Reviews » 30cm Breadboard Wires for Electronic DIY (40-Cable Pack)
  • 5 star 33 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybucioservice on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cables are great. They are very useful for experiments with Arduino. They fit perfectly in the spaces of the shields. They are practical to use and are very useful in many colors to recognize the lines of circuits. A good bundle of wires, has a great price... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great. These are very good quality breadboard wires. Combined with the posts available elsewhere from DX they are the perfect size for use on breadboards and for electronic prototyping. They are also prefect for use with Raspberry Pi and for patching it's pins... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEJRibeiro on 05/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm a master degree electronic engineering student and this item is exactly what I was thinking of it. Long cables, that fit in my Bluegiga, STM32F4-DISCOVERY, Silicon Labs UART coverter, etc. The colors are also the standard ones. The flexibility of the cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byextremistul on 04/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cables works as expected until now. It is easy to separate wires from each other. The cables length specification is real.Wires come in many colors, which is very helpful to identify easy the connections. It is very useful when you want to reduce soldering. Cons:Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaPa84 on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product has good quality. I could recommend it especially for peoples and engineers which wants test some modules and are trying many things and they wants to reduce a needs of the soldering. This product could reduce time of development. Cons:I doesn't found... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychristAZ2 on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:great for smalls electric tests. the price is correct. the ten colors made it simple for prototyping and distinguing ground line from positif line and negatif line... Cons:30 cm is a little short. A measure of 50 cm will be great.... but i know : more length means more mo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byistepaniuk on 01/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality wires and connectors. The female plugs ar standard molex-type termnals. I disassembled one housing and found a perfectly crimped wire, it's obviously made on a machine. Cons:The only small cons is that like you can see in the image, the order of t... Read more

2 0
  • posted bywbrouwer on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very well made product. Great for connecting sensor modules to Arduino board. Easy to separate wires. Good variety of colours make it easy to trace back and forth. Length of wires is also good. Cons:No negative comments to be made. OtherThoughts:Great for your Arduino (or... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybutcher911 on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, easy to seperate wires from each other. I use these wires in automotive products. it fits to most of the parts in and out connections. Very useful with good finishing. you can remove the black sockets if you want. there is a pin on the sockets to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrmentor on 11/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good make, good contacts and finishing. 40 pins is enough to most prjects and prototype boards. Better than using standard Hard Disk Drives cable, once you cannot change pins sequence. Enough length and flexible. Attachs very well to male pins. Cons:No co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections