DX » Community » Reviews » 30cm Breadboard Wires for Electronic DIY (40-Cable Pack)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Excelente muito bom Nice Quality Fast shipping
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadodz on 12/05/2014

Pros: Has great quality and a great price. Very useful and much better than trying to find a work around using normal wires to connect boards together. 30cm is also sufficiently long. Cons: none. Read more

Impression:muito bom,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byED03 on 11/29/2014

Pros: Really cheap, the quality is the same or better than the ones I can get here, the material is not fragile and the quantity is good Cons: The cables are a little more stiff than the ones I got in my country. Other opinions: I would buy again and again. Read more

Excellent product, useful and cheap. Excellent product, useful and cheap.

Impression:excellent,nice price,Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted bycronos212 on 11/22/2014

The people over at my area tried to sell me each strand for 1 dollar, so I turn to online shopping and it is totally worth it. Helps make small projects easy and lesser hassle. ^^ Read more

Impression:Fast shipping;

0 0 0

• posted byBoutsman on 11/21/2014

Pros: The wires work very good with all of my projects. Because they come in flatcable format it's easy to just remove the wires you need but still keep them together. I use the to connect arduinos to 2*16 segment LCD displays. Cons: you need quite some force to pull the flatcable apart so the removed ... Read more

Impression:Fast shipping,Good breadboard wires;

0 0 0

• posted byKaar3l on 11/02/2014

Pros: A lot of wires and pretty good quality. Don't have to solder everything to test. Can use only these wires. Cons: Nothing Read more

Good wires for using prototyping board

Impression:Good items;

0 0 0

• posted byLuizjr860 on 09/16/2014

Produto com boa qualidade, firme nas postar e com um bom tamanho, serve bem como "extensor". Coloração bem vareada para diferenciar qual vai para qual lugar. Vale o preço, pois muitos componentes não vem com saída femea(que se ligar um fio comum) para ligar na protoboard. Read more

Impression:muito bom,Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byaso777 on 08/15/2014

Pros: works with all breadboards and easy to use. pins are quite sturdy! Using for my arduino projects and raspberry pi. the wires are nice and long and flexible! Would buy again from this seller! It is great to have a web site like DX for all your electronics need. Cons: no cons observed. The unit is ... Read more

Impression:Fast shipping, Great packaging, easy to work with!;

0 0 0

• posted byMACALLAN_ on 08/06/2014

Pros: Cables de calidad para realizar pruebas de conexionado entre arduino y placas de relés. Muy buen precio contras: ninguno Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byfguedesd on 08/04/2014

o produto tem boa qualidade, foi enviada com atraso e sem código de rastreamento, demorou 4 meses pra chegar, mas chegou Read more

Impression:Chegou,porém demorou;

0 0 0

• posted byAstellar on 08/01/2014

Цвета яркие, разъемы надежные. 10 цветов. очень удобно использовать для соединения модулей. дешевле чем что угодно в москве. Единственный минус - сильный химический запах - провода воняли почти месяц, потом все стало окей. В общем - покупкой доволен. Read more

Impression:Дёшево;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections