DX » Community » Reviews » 30cm Breadboard Wires for Electronic DIY (40-Cable Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent perfect muito bom Excelente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycardmail on 01/28/2015

Good insulation, length and quality. Apply for the development of radio.

30cm Breadboard Wires for Electronic DIY 30cm Breadboard Wires for Electronic DIY

Impression:perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byThecniqueman on 01/27/2015

I looked everywhere for this, and as usual DX as them, and for this price I'm very happy. Plenty of jumpers in this package, enough for my projects.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byzsuri on 01/20/2015

Good quality product for good price, very useful for Raspberry Pi projects. Shipping to Europe was a bit slow, however considering the price one cannot complain.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bySpitfireOnline on 01/19/2015

Pros : Many cables for cheap, well built for the price, a bit stiff but nothing to worry too much. Cons : Please, open the bag with a gas mask, the smell is horrendeous ! Bottom-line : An useful set of wires for those interested in DIY.

0 0 0

• posted byOzTmDX on 01/13/2015

Pros: fair price, good quality, nice colours, very useful DuPont cables for use with Arduino or other electronic projects. Cons: absolutely none.

Nice cables Nice cables

0 0 0

• posted bymneoud on 12/24/2014

Good quality cables with female connectors. Come in very handy to connect stepper motors and servo motors in combination with male cables to my Arduino. No regrets buying these. No cons.

0 0 0

• posted byadodz on 12/05/2014

Pros: Has great quality and a great price. Very useful and much better than trying to find a work around using normal wires to connect boards together. 30cm is also sufficiently long. Cons: none.

Impression:muito bom,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byED03 on 11/29/2014

Pros: Really cheap, the quality is the same or better than the ones I can get here, the material is not fragile and the quantity is good Cons: The cables are a little more stiff than the ones I got in my country. Other opinions: I would buy again and again.

Excellent product, useful and cheap. Excellent product, useful and cheap.

Impression:excellent,nice price,Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted bycronos212 on 11/22/2014

The people over at my area tried to sell me each strand for 1 dollar, so I turn to online shopping and it is totally worth it. Helps make small projects easy and lesser hassle. ^^

Impression:Fast shipping;

0 0 0

• posted byBoutsman on 11/21/2014

Pros: The wires work very good with all of my projects. Because they come in flatcable format it's easy to just remove the wires you need but still keep them together. I use the to connect arduinos to 2*16 segment LCD displays. Cons: you need quite some force to pull the flatcable apart so the to... Read more

Impression:Fast shipping,Good breadboard wires;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections