DX » Community » Reviews » 30cm Breadboard Wires for Electronic DIY (40-Cable Pack)
  • 5 star 43 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShunra1 on 06/20/2014

Decent quality cables, the conductor is made of stranded copper wires, allowing for more flexibility, less cable breakage and lower resistance. cable diameter 1.37mm, inner conductor diameter (strands twisted) 0.34mm. comes in 10 different colors. cables come connected together but are easy to separate. good price. Could be a little more flexible. One ... Read more

Inner conductor diameter 0.35mm Cable diameter 1.37mm Stranded inner conductor
    0 0
  • posted bybucioservice on 06/10/2014

The cables are great. They are very useful for experiments with Arduino. They fit perfectly in the spaces of the shields. They are practical to use and are very useful in many colors to recognize the lines of circuits. A good bundle of wires, has a great price and there are a variety of cables. The cables are regular, there are no particular defects.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/20/2014

Great. These are very good quality breadboard wires. Combined with the posts available elsewhere from DX they are the perfect size for use on breadboards and for electronic prototyping. They are also prefect for use with Raspberry Pi and for patching it's pins onto a breadboard. I am buying more of these None, they are so much cheaper than I can get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEJRibeiro on 05/10/2014

I'm a master degree electronic engineering student and this item is exactly what I was thinking of it. Long cables, that fit in my Bluegiga, STM32F4-DISCOVERY, Silicon Labs UART coverter, etc. The colors are also the standard ones. The flexibility of the cables is also on the spot: not too thin but also not too difficult to manage. The quality of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byextremistul on 04/19/2014

The cables works as expected until now. It is easy to separate wires from each other. The cables length specification is real.Wires come in many colors, which is very helpful to identify easy the connections. It is very useful when you want to reduce soldering. Connectors are not soldered and the housing are not fixed. 30 cm is too short for some projects.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaPa84 on 04/09/2014

Product has good quality. I could recommend it especially for peoples and engineers which wants test some modules and are trying many things and they wants to reduce a needs of the soldering. This product could reduce time of development. I doesn't found any cons. If you are working with modules which have a pins, you will use this product quite offten.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshiron on 03/20/2014

This cable is really useful, as you can use in various projects. And you can reuse it, it is very durable. Combining it with male-male pins, you can have an way to connect more than two breadboards - in a way that they disconnect but you leave the male pin in the breadboard - thus creating a contact place that you remember where it was - different if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycacatuas on 03/18/2014

Exactly what I needed for wiring my arduino and computer. Great for pcb and jumps. Cheap and nice quality overral. little bit short, but nothing to worry about A must have. Better to buy these and header pins to you can make them whatever you want, male-female or male-male probably going to buy another one. Worth the price for sure. If you try to do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoshie1997 on 02/28/2014

This is a very good product for the price. They are long enough for the most prototyping projects. They have a good build quality. 40 cables for only 2.51 are a good deal. Non I can think of at the moment. Maybe a bit flims at the ends. I use them most of the time for my Raspberry Pi projects. They are really easy to plug to the GPIO. For example: I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandywhy on 02/14/2014

Nice and long. Good tight grip on the header pins. Arrives in ribbon form and is easily split-able so you can split into smaller ribbons if needed. Nice bright colours for easy identification. It would be nice if there was some form of slide attachment for holding the ends together so you can make a proper ribbon cable, but this is no big problem for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections