DX » Community » Reviews » Breadboard Jumper Wires for Electronic DIY (70-Cable Pack)
  • 5 star 141 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 38 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Prático Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Owners Satisfactory quality
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclovissbn on 08/29/2014

Prós: Muito prático, não é preciso desencapar, encaixa perfeitamente em protoboard e em outros soquetes, o que agiliza a montagem de circuitos. Além disto o preço é bastante acessível. Contras: Os cabos são um pouco curtos, algumas vezes não alcançam os locais desejados, fazendo com que sejam necessários alguns ajustes técnicos. Read more

Impression:Prático;

0 0
  • posted byvictor83 on 08/25/2014

Pros: Inexpensive and solid build Cons: lengths randomly picked: you may end having a lot of short ones like i did. Bottom Line: test your creations before soldering effortlessly Read more

Impression:Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Owners;

0 0
  • posted byDodonegrello on 07/28/2014

Pros: good finishing, good flexibility, all cables worked properly Cons: burrs in some cables Overall I am satisfied with the product. The quality and quantity are very good for the price. Read more

Impression:Satisfactory quality;

0 0
  • posted bySopeti on 05/20/2014

They work great, all of them worked, and are really easy to use. I recommend buying these with the female ones, cause they work great together for your projects. Didnt' found any cons. They all worked, and the price is great. It brings a variety of lenghts, so it is even useful for situations where you need to connect things that are not near. And brings ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalyaz on 05/13/2014

A very handy set with different lengths of jumper wire. Especially useful for breadboarded circuits. This set makes prototyping fast and easy. Also different colored cables are useful for crowded circuits. Not the highest quality. But this is not a very much problem. It does its job. As a general comment, please be cautioned to use with high current ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylghivizzani on 05/13/2014

good price, good quality, right quantity, many different colours. I think this is a must have for any breadboarders, beginners or experts. While using them I unfortunately discovered pins are glued in the cables strain relief, that mean they can sometimes tear away. You can obviously glue them again, but I'd rather avoid it ! for the price, the quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEJRibeiro on 05/11/2014

The price was the primary reason to choose this product. I didin't needed the best wires in the world; just a cheap deal that was able to do the job. Overall, this objective was achieved. The different sizes are a nice choice too. Even though I couldn't expect much more, the plugs don't fit very well and some of them are not well finished. The plugs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaycollie on 04/30/2014

The jumper set has a good assortments of lengths and sizes. Work for Arduino header and breadboard connections. none This is second set of jumpers I've gotten. They don't last forever as the wires are lightweight and will eventually break where connected to the pins, so its good to keep a good supply on hand. They are nice and flexible and the pins ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn8bako on 04/29/2014

1. Price/usefulness ratio is very good 2. It makes prototyping much easier and faster 3. Can be connected to any pin on any jumper if needed, especially helps for ISP programming 4. Different colors help to mark different circuits 5. Different length is also good option, wires can be ordered according to your demands There no any cons for these wires,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtoashirbab on 04/23/2014

With these jumper wires you can make all your circuits in no time. Enough with the wire strippers and the wires that are too big or too small for a breadboard. Put away the tape you used to use to secure wires with batteries or other electronic components. With these babies you can work fast and clean and make testing circuits a hole lot easier! Cheap ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections