DX » Community » Reviews » Breadboard Jumper Wires for Electronic DIY (70-Cable Pack)
  • 5 star 118 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 35 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Breadboard jumer wires

posted by MarianoDapia on 08/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Simply perfect!! This wires are perfect for everyone who is working on DIY electronic! I use them with arduino, leds, components, on protoboard and breadboard!

A lot of wires on one package, of a lot of colours, and diferent size about 5 cm to 15 cm.

Perfect to do things without problems on protoboard, so confortable, put them on the little holes of a protoboard, quit them, so definitely perfect for electronics and little projects.

The price is so cheap, the package of 70 wires its perfect, i bought two packages to have a lot of wires to do good and complicated projects on a protoboard.

Cons:

I think there is no cons. About 70 wires on one package, i broke one or two wires in about more than a month.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

Arduino, Protoboard, Breadboard, leds, simply excelent, confortable, good quality, good package, quantity of wires of a package is perfect, 70 wires.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections