Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydascalu on 04/18/2014

Nice quality knife it is not made of steel and has more cutting power than steel knives - it comes with a peeler which is of nice quality too! - it does not rusts and stays sharp longer than stainless steel knives - it comes in a nice colour - it has no discoloration after cutting carrot or strawberry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byapavlovic on 03/21/2013

Ceramic parts are sharp after a year of usage. The knife easy lays in the hand. It is light. The plastic, green part, of the peeler broke after a month of usage. It is not hard enough foe peeling potatoes. Fortunately, I had old, metal peeler, and on its handle I easily put ceramic part of the peeler.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byagniko on 06/23/2012

Comfort handle to hold both items. Quite sharp to deal with the mentioned products even better than my steel cool knife does. It has no discoloration after cutting carrot or strawberry or buryachok, it is still crystal white. Peeler is also sharp. the knife came in packing, but its very ending was broken ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydhruv497 on 05/21/2011

- nice quality knife it is not made of steel and has more cutting power than steel knives - it comes with a peeler which is of nice quality too! - it does not rusts and stays sharp longer than stainless steel knives - it comes in a nice colour - till now i don't have any cons, everything is good with ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections