DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Final Fantasy Double-Ring Pendant Necklace (49.5CM-Length)
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDeviant66 on 08/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks per dollar incredible. Nicely done on this collectors piece. I would definitely buy this item again. It has some weight to it and looks good. Has a small beautiful engraving on the larger band that you can't see in the pictures. I recommend getting this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeviant66 on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For a final fantasy fan it is a great collectible piece. Very inexpensive and nice to have. The small ingravings make it a nice show piece once you really look at it. Cons:The tub chain link is nothing fancy but its not like you can't put another chain on it. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRx512 on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap as chips. Decent build quality, especially for <$4! Has surprisingly good weight. Cons:Fenrir logo is fairly detailed close up but far away just looks like an orange blob. If you can even see it because the shade blends in just a bit too much. Slight ra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJessiee on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:sturdy, nice looking, great gift, not cheap looking at all, very nicely priced, free shipping Cons:box was a little messed up in the back but otherwise perfect, OtherThoughts:there are different designs for the box. I got this for a guy and he is really looking forward to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykruzdiablo on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muy buena calidad, no esperaba mucho de este colgante mucho menos por el precio, pero tiene buena calidad, buena presentacion ya q viene e una caja. es especial para regalar a algun fanatico de este video juego Cons:no mucho q decir, solo en cuanto a la calidad del colg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNessaCalwen on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The chain is really nice, rings look like they are metal. It doesn´t look cheap and it felt solid, I didn´t expected I would like it that much. Very good price for it, in my own country I would pay maybe 8 times more for this than I paid here! Cons:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXMaster90 on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice package (it looks great and detailed..),, Nice build (it felt very solid..),, Goodlooking,, and a Very good pricetag (if i would buy it here in my own country it would be ten times the money i paid right now..)..!! Cons:No big cons.. Maybe it would be prett... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgalluccio on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Vintage Final Fantasy Double-Ring Pendant is a perfect present for serie fanatic fans. Quality is pretty good, both rings look solid and brillant. Cons:No cons. A very well-made pendant in fact. Not original, but does not feel cheap. OtherThoughts:It only have a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFatihdw on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just like how i pictured it to be. Quality is pretty good. I didn't take a shower with it and I wipe it after using, so it is in top shape. Cons:I don't see any cons with it. Prices could be a little bit cheaper, but when you think that that is shipped price and the qua... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjerod12 on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Chain is nice,Rings look like metal,nice little etching on the sides....price was awesome!!! shipping was free :) Cons:Packaging was different than pictured may want to update if requested ill take a picture for you guys :) OtherThoughts:Could maybe put the stic... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections