Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIstal on 05/28/2013

Octopus Flexible 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub. Works well. When received a parcel I noticed a crack on the case, but most likely it is wine not the producer, and post expenses. But the crack on the case doesn't influence operation of the device and it pleases. it is connected at me the keyboard, a mouse and audio of a speaker. There can be a thin material of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEconomical on 09/07/2010

A pretty and little USB Hub, his "octopus" form's very funny and do good standing at the desk. You can draw up its "tentacles" (USB ports) making a nice form too. All the 4 ports are working for me and I received the blue one like the picture. When I connect something on it my WinXP says that it could be faster if using USB 2.0, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byApocalypse19 on 09/04/2010

Very Simple to use: just plug the HUB and plug the gadgets on the ports. The fact of multiply my USB ports is great. The data transfer speed is slow, so if u want one of these to connect drives and hdd to copy large data to hdd or from it, don't waste your time. This is useful for mouses, keyboards, joysticks, usb power gadgets, etc... The USB is made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byziorepp on 08/12/2010

- Nice material - Long usb cable - Feels nice to touch. - flexible. - Buen material - El cable usb es largo - se siente "lindo" al tocar - Flexible. - came with oxid around the usb connector. - It's not 2.0, it's 1.1 ... - The usb ports are not really defined and is not easy to plug-in a device. It's like a puzzle. - Vino con oxido al rededor ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGIGETS on 08/12/2010

small, pretty, usefull, nice material, works perfectly!!! makes a boring desk looks pretty cool!!!!! can think of any!!!!! maybe the cabe could be a little bit longer. i loved! i got it in colour blue, and the picture in the add is very realistic. it came in a case that protected the hub from the " agressions" that this kind of stuff soffer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTanjushka on 05/01/2009

- It supports usb 2.0 - It works, and it works fast even with bulky 1 tb external harddrive attached to it - I would had wanted and needed a longer cord but can't always win. These things always have too short cords. Damn. Great little fella to have on your desk. Buy more useless colorful stuff from dealextreme and make a pile! By the way this kind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviolent on 04/08/2009

- plastic is very pleasant to touch - it looks very natural(reminds me of a rock) - it's fun to play with! - places where parts are connected together are a little bit rough, but it's not critical - usb cable is built-in and it's not looking good.. usb connector is too big I've expected a blue version, but received red one. But that's not too bad - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeena on 04/05/2009

Nice hub. Unlike some others, you can plug any usb device, even those old and "fat" mp3 players without much trouble. You can't really choose the color. The picture shows a blue one, but I bought 3 of them and got one blue and two oranges. The blue one looks a bit darker than the one in the picture, but I'm not sure. Decent build and cute ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerndoglai on 02/13/2009

this gadget is pretty good i didn't realize that i paid 6 for it but i mean hey it does its job and i needed a hub haha. it looks pretty spiffy in my opinion... where else can you find an octopus looking usb hub nothign that i can think of NEED 500 wordssssss. NEED 500 wordssssss. NEED 500 wordssssss. NEED 500 wordssssss. NEED 500 wordssssss. NEED 5... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaliafevilc on 01/24/2009

It works great. It does what it is suppose to do. I could connect four usb drives into it and can still read on my computer. It works for both pc and mac. Very spacious, so you can connect bulkier usb items to it and not worry. Not sure if it is a con, but I got a orange colored one instead of the advertised blue one. Other than that, I can not think ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections